10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bla bla bla...
I am expecting a draw...
A win would be HUGE for us...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Yea ok. Ankaraspor are 3rd from bottom and you expect a draw.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
You know when you're going to a movie and you don't expect much from it and it surprises you and you are pleased by the end of it... this is kind of like the same thing for Veteran. He prepares for the worst but if Gala wins he wins. Get it? :stoned:
PS: :lick:->:ass:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Im afraid of losing points here too. Ankaraspor needs the points, if we play our game we should win this but Im afraid of our team having an off-day.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Our last three results against Ankaraspor

Ankaraspor: 1-1: Galatasaray
Galatasaray: 2-0: Ankaraspor
Galatasaray: 0-0: Ankaraspor

Fenerbahce's last two games at Ankaraspor

Ankaraspor: 2-1: Fenerbahce
Ankaraspor: 2-2: Fenerbahce

Before you attack Veteran for expressing his legitimate doubts about this tough fixture, please come informed:). This will be a very tough game for us, and it only complicates matters that our coach is ill :rollani: and will not be on the bench. This might be one of those games where Umit Karan may win it for us with a very unexpected goal in the late stages or something like that

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Before you attack Veteran for expressing his legitimate doubts about this tough fixture, please come informed:). This will be a very tough game for us, and it only complicates matters that our coach is ill :rollani: and will not be on the bench. This might be one of those games where Umit Karan may win it for us with a very unexpected goal in the late stages or something like that
ok well if he would have posted that information then I couldn't have opposed his views. But when a comment is posted with nothing to back it up what am I supposed to think? Nice info though Benji

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
ok well if he would have posted that information then I couldn't have opposed his views. But when a comment is posted with nothing to back it up what am I supposed to think? Nice info though Benji
No worries bro, I just didn't want another silly argument :)

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I didn't mean to attack him man, I was asking a question, but I could have found a better way to word it now that I look at it...

anyways...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Full time, 0-1.

We did very well to get three points from a very tightly contested, physical affair. Although we would have conceeded in the 85th minute if it wasn't for Aykut's tremendous save from close range after an absolutely unforgivable error by Servet (point taken Berker :D).

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Remaining fixtures:

Denizlispor (H)
Gaziantepspor (H)
Genclerbirligi (A)
Trabzonspor (H)
Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyespor (A) - doesn't really count as an away game
Fenerbahce (H)
Sivasspor (A)
Genclerbirligi OFTASspor (H)

Let the fun begin. We are currently at 57 points from 26 matches, and have already surpassed last season's total. My estimate is that it will take 76 points to win this league (6 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts