Or should I say Ankaragucu 10 - Fenerbahce 9

The game is not over.

The refree shows 6 minutes overtime:rolleyes:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The game is over :depress:

Goals from Niyazi (22), Faruk (26), Hakan Keles (37), Ismet (40), Andersson(42)

Abdullah and Yusuf from Fenerbahce and Ozgur from Ankaragucu thrown out with a red card:rolleyes: :depress:

I guess change of coach was not a very good idea after all:mad:

If we cannot beat Samsun, Ankaragucu we don't even deserve to be in CL:eek: :mad:

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Aragon said:

The refree shows 6 minutes overtime:rolleyes:
it stinks here:rolleyes: ;)

Fener seems worse with Lorant...I havent seen the game thugh...did u watch it? how did they play??

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fener seems worse with Lorant...I havent seen the game thugh...did u watch it? how did they play??
I did not watch the game,I don't know that's a good or bad thing.:rolleyes:

I followed from antu.com, according to commentator the refree was very bad:eek:

No matter how bad the refree was, if you can not score one goal in 45 minutes, you deserve to lose:mad:

Fener seems worse with Lorant
Tell me about it:mad:

It's all because of PrinceT;) :tongue: :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Obviously changing the coach was not a good idea. We discussed this subject in December and I was against letting Denizli go. And it seems I was right.
We can't change the coach again. And we are having disasterous results.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Changing Coaches isnt a great idea half way through the season because then they will have to adapt to new coaches style of play which could take 5 or 6 games and this is when you might see disasterous results for the team;).

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changing Coaches isnt a great idea half way through the season because then they will have to adapt to new coaches style of play which could take 5 or 6 games and this is when you might see disasterous results for the team
It never worked before, it is not gonna work now;)

But, when a team like Fenerbahce start losing games, they need somebody to sacrifice :(

Then coach becomes the easiest target:dazed:

Since we already changed the coach, next target is the players, they better be carefull:D

Otherwise a couple of them will be looking for a new team:rolleyes:

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
The defence is conceeding hopeless goals as usual..
The attack is a lot better now with Lorant and his style of sending wingers up teh wing to put in deep crosses...Abdullah plas very good on the left wing ;)

Although we lost, and it puts us in a position that makes it very unlikely that we'll play CL, I'm still happy Denizli left...
We need a coach who sets goals, and will do all he can to achieve these goals...

Denizli wanted to win the league, and only the league...
And when he won it, he didn't set new goals..And then the team became complacent..

When you set realistic goals, it gets the team aiming for something...After you achieve your target, you should set revised goals...

Thats the way my coach has our team playing..He set us a long term goal of finishing in the top 2.
He brings us into meetings after every 5 games, and we set a short-term target that we want to achieve in the next 5 games (eg: 3 wins, 2 draws minimum)...Then again we'll have a meeting to set more goals...
So far, we've played only a few friendlies against higher rated teams than us, but we've beat all but one of them :eek:

now, its time for Lorant to set his goals for this season, and think about next season :eek:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The defence is conceeding hopeless goals as usual
I think that's the main problem:rolleyes:

Defense is too slow:(

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Yep, very slow off the mark...
And slow to react to certain situations..

The goal Samsun scored against us was due to teh defence not reacting quick enough to clear the ball...By the time our boys noticed, Can had put the ball passed Rustu :eek:

Lorant has noticed though..
He was unhappy with the defencive lapses against Ankaragucu....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts