Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1-1, cmon bjk fans do sumtin :D

tumer got a red, serdar score a nice goal, yada yada yada...

oh yeah and ilie nor sinan played :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hüseyin siftah yaptý

Ankaragücü'nün genç golcüsü Hüseyin Kartal bu sezonki ilk golünü Beþiktaþ’a attý


Ümit Milli oyuncu bu sezon 14 maçta forma giyip, 849 dakika görev alýrken sadece 3 gol pasý vermiþti. Ligde 24 karþýlaþmadýr suskun olan Hüseyin en son olarak geçen sezon Ankaragücü’nün Malatyaspor’la deplasmanda oynadýðý mücadelede fileleri havalandýrmýþtý.

Baidoo yuvaya döndü
Geçen sezon Ankaragücü’nde forma giyen ve daha sonra bir süre ülkesinde top koþturan Ganalý orta saha oyuncusu Stephan Baidoo, Sarý-Lacivertli ekibe geri döndü. Baþkan Cemal Aydýn, 28 yaþýndaki futbolcuyla her konuda anlaþtýklarýný belirtirken, 1 yýllýk sözleþme yaptýklarýný ifade etti. Baidoo ise Baþkent ekibinde tekrar oynamanýn kendisi için gurur verici olduðunu belirtirken, teknik direktör Rýza Çalýmbay bu transferle güçlendiklerini ve iddialý bir konuma geleceklerini ileri sürdü.


whats it say?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,213 Posts
Sinan did play and Serdar's goal was far from being nice, pure luck and a bad bad goalie mistake I don't know what Zafer was thinking. Pancu wasn't doing anything up front cause the midfield couldnt do shit out there. Meanwhile Valencia beat Atletico Madrid 3-0 this team keeps destroying teams week in and week out and Besiktas is in a real slump playing some real ugly futbol. Come on get it together where was the Besiktas of the first half???? Player selections are horrible, it's reported that Yasin and Umit Aydin is gonna start next game??? come on now when you start Yasin then you know things are bad. Yasin doesn't belong with a team like Besiktas I'll say it again to refresh some minds. And Sinan as soon as he came in again created 2 clear chances but couldn't put it away. That's more than what Besiktas had all game. But I don't think Lucescu saw that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the worst decisions were kaan over okan and yasin playin at all...and to leave emre asik on the bench, now there's nsum bullshit... tumer is out for the next match and so its up to sergen to do the playmakin all alone which he hasnt been doin too good these past few days...and uzulmez came as a sub instead of serdar, which was horrible too...this should be the lineup:

cordoba
asik, ronaldo, zago
koc, tayfun, giunti, uzulmez
sergen
adrian, sinan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,971 Posts
Besiktas need to get over their referee complex even before they can contemplate overcoming their present downturn. The players and the coaching staff have to step up and take responsibility instead of letting rip after games they drop points...

Tumer on the other hand should sit down and think of his actions after Ankara's goal. Kicking out on a celebrating player and grabbing a linesman's arm and swinging him are just not on....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,653 Posts
Hi everyone,
I've been away for a while because of internet problems, and i'm just getting teh chance to type up some stuff.

I don't want to dwelve any further into this topic because it's really agitating, however i need to say this:

Anyone with any common sense and any football knowledge should watch the game once again and answer these questions:

1) was a penalty on Besiktas not given?
Please remember that Ahmet Yildirim was red carded for 1-10th of what was done to Ibo.

2) Was the goal which was ruled 'offside' truely offside?
I think it wasn't-and TV replays show this.

Now,either our referee's suck to the Nth degree, or there's something wierd going on here.

About Tumer-what he did wasn't right, but i understand him. After all, the players work their guts out on the field, so they get angry when the ref's make unbelievably cynical (or stupid-depending on how you look at it) decisions.

Even Sergen (who is notorious for telling the truth and never lieing) says:
'the players of opposing teams (ankaragucu) kick us and bruise us, but the referee's somehow look the other way and act as if they don't see the fouls committed against us.'

However, as professional players they should learn to play despite crappy referee's.
That's why Bilgili told everyone to stop making statements and just play football.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
667 Posts
nice to see you back d-lite, even if you are still making the same arguments :tongue:. I think it's fair to say that the BJK forum goes completely dead without you :eek: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,653 Posts
yarý-Turk said:
nice to see you back d-lite, even if you are still making the same arguments :tongue:. I think it's fair to say that the BJK forum goes completely dead without you :eek: .
Yari-Turk, come on thats not fair. I do not make the same arguments, however the same events keep on happening. Let's assume I was extremely biased when we received 5 red cards, but this time around I am %100 correct.

1-A penalty which Besiktas deserved wasn't given
2-Our goal was ruled offside when it CLEARLY wasn't.
3-Ankaragucu players kicked the hell out of our players and the referee didn't even blow his whistle.

Even buddies of mine from different teams agree with me on this one.
Watch the match yari-turk, and you'll see what i mean.

TRo everyone else: thanx for the warm welcome :D
I never thought i'd be missed hehe :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,015 Posts
D-lite said:
Hi everyone,
I've been away for a while because of internet problems, and i'm just getting teh chance to type up some stuff.

I don't want to dwelve any further into this topic because it's really agitating, however i need to say this:

Anyone with any common sense and any football knowledge should watch the game once again and answer these questions:

1) was a penalty on Besiktas not given?
Please remember that Ahmet Yildirim was red carded for 1-10th of what was done to Ibo.

2) Was the goal which was ruled 'offside' truely offside?
I think it wasn't-and TV replays show this.

Now,either our referee's suck to the Nth degree, or there's something wierd going on here.

About Tumer-what he did wasn't right, but i understand him. After all, the players work their guts out on the field, so they get angry when the ref's make unbelievably cynical (or stupid-depending on how you look at it) decisions.

Even Sergen (who is notorious for telling the truth and never lieing) says:
'the players of opposing teams (ankaragucu) kick us and bruise us, but the referee's somehow look the other way and act as if they don't see the fouls committed against us.'

However, as professional players they should learn to play despite crappy referee's.
That's why Bilgili told everyone to stop making statements and just play football.
I did´nt see the game but watched those situations, it was awful, just like the first 20 minutes in Samsunspor game.... Now since the difference with Fener right now is only 3 points, i really hope that the refs stops being so hostile against BJK. :fero: And our players have to learn to keep themselfes calm. They cant continue to pick up yellow and red cardes every damned game :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
667 Posts
D-lite said:
Yari-Turk, come on thats not fair. I do not make the same arguments, however the same events keep on happening. Let's assume I was extremely biased when we received 5 red cards, but this time around I am %100 correct.

1-A penalty which Besiktas deserved wasn't given
2-Our goal was ruled offside when it CLEARLY wasn't.
3-Ankaragucu players kicked the hell out of our players and the referee didn't even blow his whistle.

Even buddies of mine from different teams agree with me on this one.
Watch the match yari-turk, and you'll see what i mean.

TRo everyone else: thanx for the warm welcome :D
I never thought i'd be missed hehe :D
Well, whether the same events keep on happening or not, clearly you ARE making the same arguments and talking much more about the refs than your players ;) . Now, in this particular match, you have a point about the officiating. Although I don't agree with your points #1 and #2 ( though they are both debatable positions) it is definitely true that the BJK players were absolutely manhandled by Ankaragücu at times and the ref did nothing. On many occasions, the Ankara players were nowhere near the ball in their challenges and looked to be going straight for the man rather than the ball. Zago, in particular, was battered hard by some really late challenges. In this way, the ref had a very poor game.

However, such terrible refereeing performances are nothing new in the Süperlig, and certainly, as a GS fan, I can tell you that over the years we have been the victims of such blatantly crappy officiating. My point is this: there is a reason why UEFA chooses refs from Malta and Luxembourg ahead of those from Türkiye for their club and NT competitions. Our refs, unfortunately, are recognized as being of very, very, low quality. It is just a fact.

So, to read anything more into this poor officiating is really quite unnecessary, especially considering how Kartal has benefitted both this year and last from some generous decisions. Of course, when things were going your way, people like Sinan Engin did not want to talk about the officiating. Now, that's all he talks about. There are always two ways of looking at any subject, so if BJK wants to make itself out to be a victim, it will have to try harder. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,653 Posts
Yari-Turk

Sorry to lay this on you, but you're jumping to conclusions. You're grouping me and some points I make with other arguments you've heard and making bold statements. I am not readin more into it-for instance, I haven't said things like 'The TFF is making sure Besiktas loses' or 'the referees are bought' etc, but clearly you're assuming I'm somehow advocating such a premise.

You have clearly stated that the refereeing was poor. THat was the point I was making as well. Since we agree, I don't see why you need to take it a step further and turn it into another debate. Yes I'm complaining about refereeing decisions, and I have every right to.

Our players were massacred by Ankaragucu players, (as you admit too), and I didn't like it. COnsequently, I'm airing my grevience and displeasure at the way the ref handled the match.

The Italians are having the same argument over the referring of the Inter game this weekend-so such complaints are nothing new.

Since for two consecutive matches in a row-the ref's have been horrible, I've been rightfully complaining about them. THis doesn't mean that I'm consistently making the same argument-you're making a bold and unsubstantiated statement by claiming so.

I have over 1000 posts on this site, and I have not been making the same arguments in all those posts, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't generalize like that.

Other than that-feel free to contest my points.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
667 Posts
d-lite,

No need to take my words so literally. When I said that you were making the same arguments, I was ( obviously) not claiming that all the arguments that you have ever made in your 1000+ posts on XT are the same. I was referring to how you seemed to blame both of BJK's recent slipups against Ankaragücu and Samsunspor primarily on the referees.

When I said that you were reading more into the performances of the referees than necessary, I may have made too much out of your words and your tone, and for that I am sorry.

The only point that I have wanted to make is that every team in the Süperlig suffers from the poor standard of refereeing. Every week there are scandalous decisions in the league. The big 3 clubs tend to emphasize these more than other clubs do, but every single club, big or small, will be the victim of poor officiating in one way or another over the course of the year. Given this, it is completely unacceptable for one club to claim that it is more a victim than the others. Furthermore, no club should use refereeing as the primary excuse for failure in a particulare match.

If you agree with me on this, then there is no need for us to argue any more.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top