Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
He is bloody WELCOME, Anelka is a talented player, and he can show his best with barca, he is one of the best strikers in the world as Maradona said! really this striker is great for barca, i WISH barca can sign Anelka
forca barca
forca anelka ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mutu: Hope royston veysey is ok :D

As for Anelka, he stated today that Man City are a stepping stone between him and a bigger club.

Yes he's talented but he does have issues with his ability to settle at a club....

A risky purchase.

·
Registered
417 Posts
He isnt a player Laporta would welcome here...

NO for him! He is quite good as a footballer but as a (un)normal person he is arogant and there are many problems with him... We ve got Kluivert and all 'dancing quenns':howler:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Anelka and his brothers are cancers, PLEASE SIGN HIM!:D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Anelka is an extremely gifted player but he doesn't use his potential to the most, he is not the sort of player you want because he will cause disturbances and your club already has enough problems.

A very risky purchase.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Way too risky, from judging his character when he played for PSG he would definately be a question mark and he seems to be a huge cancer to the team atmosphere. Isn't Kluivert enough trouble? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
killah said:
Saviola pisses all over Anelka anyhow
Well you can say what you want about his behaviour, but when it comes to ability as a football player Anelka on form is a great player. When he is on form he is not far from Saviola or even equal as him.

I personally like Anelka very much and therefore I don't want to see him move to Barça.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Prince-O said:
Well you can say what you want about his behaviour, but when it comes to ability as a football player Anelka on form is a great player. When he is on form he is not far from Saviola or even equal as him.

I personally like Anelka very much and therefore I don't want to see him move to Barça.
1/ i was talking about performance solely
2/ could you please begin to like

Gerard,Reiziger,Kluivert and Overmars ? :D

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
like him as a player...anyone who watches EPL will agree with that. Whether he warrants a switch to Barca becoz of that is questionnable.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Prince-O said:

That's a bit of a stupid thing to say, mate. You like Anelka, but you'd rather he wasted his talent playing for a club like Man City rather than playing on a bigger stage?

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Don't worry Prince-O,we won't be ruining his already destroyed career nor will he strengthen us by coming here:howler:

With the mentality he has,there's a big chance for a glorious transfer to Erreala,Ajax or even a Nigerian Club:D :tongue:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Prince-O said:

We haall lready Saviola then...

In Barcelona, we all recall his "talent" when he played for Real Madrid. He won't come to Barcelona, no one would undertand an effort for him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts