Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its now confirmed anelka is going to leave,he is not in the plans of del bosque and real thinks its better to sell him now when the price is still high!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Don't you read the other threads? This has been mentioned on numerous occasions...
Please read what's already here before posting what's already on.

thanks

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this has been rumors about this for along time.yes
but it was official that he is not current in del bosques plans today.
thanks

D

·
0 Posts
There has been talk of Real signing E. Pettit and Solano of the premeirship. They also have had their eye on sign R. Marquez of monaco and there will always be talk of Anelka being sold.

L

·
0 Posts
Those first two stories have almost died out and I don't see them happening. Players that would cost more than they're worth and their not that young. What is the news on Marquez recently as I heard at one point he was almost for sure and now nothing. He's been getting rave reviews in France and I seen him play well for Mexico U-21.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
BTW does anyone know if Marquez has a French passport to go with that Mexican one, because if not it's just another EU problem :( That's why Beto sounds much better to me...

------------------
Patryk L. AKA labas

D

·
0 Posts
Marquez has only been in France for one year. He just transferred to Monaco last summer. He was the best among Atlas's many promising youngsters. Real were already interested in him then but a move for him never materialized. Monaco came in and he turned out to be a steal. If I'm not mistaken, Monaco only spent about $5M to get him.

P

·
0 Posts
Labas, how long has Marquez been in France? If I remember this correctly, someone living/working in France for 3 years can start the naturalization process (which takes 1 to 1 1/2 years). I don't know that he's been here that long.

Unless of course, he married a French national more than a year ago, and he could ask for citizenship. Which still takes 1-1 1/2 years.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aneka said today"i've had enoug of spain and im set for psg or juve"
i go for juve cause the bid psg made wasn't enough and real want more cash.

P

·
0 Posts
If in fact he said that, and if, in fact, that's his attitude thatn f**k him and good riddance.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:) :) :) :) :) :)

[This message has been edited by ??????(edited 06-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 06-06-2000).]

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Rumors seem come true!!! :)
Long time ago, I heard that Juve will spend 90M lira on Anelka. Now after ZZ declared that he wants his national teammate to be with him in Juve....Juve becomes active!!!

Newest rumor is that Juve will pay $33M for Anelka, but Real is arguing with them in order to rise the price up to $40M. Anyway, I think $33M is the best price that we can get from him....

P

·
0 Posts
Here is the latest Anelka from Marca (sorry, too lazy translate again, so AltaVista is responsible here)

The Anelka ignores the possible negotiations
with the Juve

J.F.D. · Madrid

So and as it anticipated MARK Monday the past, the Juve arrives Friday at Madrid with the intention to negotiate with the leaders of Real Madrid the crossing of Nicolas Anelka and, of step, to attend the meeting of G-14 that will be celebrated in Madrid. The exposition of the madridista organization is not other that the one to recover the 6,000 million pesetas in which it recently closed his draftee with the Arsenal less of a year. But the Italian organization is not arranged to pay more than 4,500 million pesetas, as long as they are able to transfer to Inzaghi, that it does not want to follow in the Juve.

Nicolas Anelka is in Brussels, place where the French selection is going to remain concentrated during the Eurocopa, to the delay of the news on its future. He knows clearly that its desire is to continue in Real Madrid and thus continues it declaring. intention is to continue playing in Real Madrid the next season.

In addition, the surroundings of the player say that it ignores the possible negotiations between Madrid and Juve: we has not gone any equipment. There are no offers. Nico has a contract with Real Madrid and wants to fulfill it. I am in contact with the club and nothing in that sense has communicated us either, it sentences Didier Anelka, brother and mánager of the madridista player.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
So, what does all this actually mean? I really am starting to give up. If Anelka stays I'll be very happy, if he goes, I won't care anymore. It's all just so boring. Please, if anyone has a rumor on Anelka just don't post it!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts