Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please...He thinks the Spanish press is mean? Wait till he gets there too. =)

From http://www.onesoccer.com

Anelka linked with £20 million Juventus move

Saturday 3rd June 2000

Rumours coming out of the French training camp in Morocco have strongly suggested that Nicolas Anelka is on the verge of a £20 million transfer to Juventus.
Despite winning the Champions’ League, Real Madrid are deep in debt and have a surplus of strikers in the 21-year-old French international, Raul and Morientes.

A top-level meeting is supposed to be have been arranged for next Tuesday in Morocco where Real chairman Lorenzo Sanz will hammer out the details of the deal with Juventus’ executive manager Luciano Moggi.

One factor smoothing over the move is Juve’s Zinedine Zidane. The French playmaker has pressed the case for Anelka at delle Alpi and has also told the moody striker that he would fit in with at the Turin club.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
today i read that anelka will play with juve next season,and the main reason is his friend zidane.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Ohhh man :( Why can't it be like 6 months ago? Then we had the opportunity of a ZiZou - Anelka trade! Why can't it happen now? I would love Zidne in Madrid! And about the 27 mln $ - I think that Juve should pay more! If it were PSG, I'd settle for that amount, because we know they can opnly afford a certain amount, but Juve! We should bust their bank for this guy! Say what you want, but Anelka will be a great striker, wether he stays in Real or moves abroad :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts