Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ofcourse Anelka shall stay. Everyone that saw what he did for Arsenal this is just the beginning. But he is not a substitude. He is really not good when he just jump in
he is a full-game player so I rather say that we shall sell Raul or Morientes and offer Teddy Sheringham a free transfer , because he is an excelent scorer and he just needs SOme minutes to score. He allways at the right place at the right moment.
So for the next season it maybe will look like this
Anelka-Morientes(or Raul) sub:Sheringham
What do you think?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ok
But theres a change that Mori will leave if anelka keep playing good
theres no doubt about that.
But Hey
who knows they maybe can change tactics to next season and have 4-3-3 so we can play with them all

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Labas, before you answer this remeber that you are a moderator.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't want to see Teddy Sheringham in the Real Madrid squad. He has poor technical skills and he's to old.

Morientes have been a substitute player before and he did quite well I think (off course he's one of the greatest talent in Spain). Real Madrid have to have a strong bench if they want to win the Primera, the cup and the CL next year and Sherinham is not the answer.

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Thanks for reminding me pool :) Really :) The fact is i found Wakky on the ICQ network and showed him this place so it would now be difficult for me to diss him :) Still I have to say it: DUDE, think before you post next time! For all the others info Wakky is an Arsenal fan (Ljungberg plays there) and that's why he probably rates Anelka so high. I don't blame him though...Nic was outstanding there. But like I wrote in the REAL MADRID topic...we cannot sell Morientes, because for the time being Nic is just to unstable. What happens if he starts next season, where he left of at the beggining of this season? Once again: We're FUC_KED! Nooooooooo...!

I'm not really even gonna comment the Raul proposal, because Wakky isn't that stupid(I hope) :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts