Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last season saw how one can earn and loose respect. Us, as Real Madrid fnas had seen this with Mr. Anelka. When he arrived, he was more hated than any player in the league. He was very overated to some, but highly rated by our president who did not know him at all. After this, for 8 months of torture. We had gone through: Insults,suspensions, Apoligie letters, training priviliges broken ect. There had been some positives, but not alot. Then, in a crucial time, he picked up his game very high in the bernabeau against Bayern. He was then consistent guiding our team to a CL championship and we'll, a fan favourite of sorts.

Now, it can all change and make him even more hated. Today, before his euro 2000 final, he stated this. "Real next year will have the best team in probably 3 or 4 years. We will be complete. But, there is one bad: Raul. He is the worst. We should send him down to the B team. He did nothing except a fluky goal against Slovenia(Anelka did'nt score one). He missed a penalty and put his nation down. If he plays, we will loose,guarenteed."

This is totally true and will probably be made big as euro 2000 is over as the soccer world can probablt focuss on club soccer easier. In my book, he is gone. He does'nt have any idea were he is, or what he is doing. He is a disgrace to the game, and I wish him out of the game. He might be talented but Anelka is an A$$. This is the worse he has done. He called Morientes and Raul non greats, but insulting them is something else.

I hope we transfer him to PSG were he can eat his french cheese by himself. ANELKA,YOU DISGRACE EVERYTHING ABOUT MADRID. YOU ARE SO BAD, YOU COULD'NT EVEN WERE A BARCA JERSEY!!!!

- - - - - - - - -
SPANISH ONCE, SPANISH TOO DEATH!! VIVA!!

D

·
0 Posts
No disrespect but I don't believe he said that.But if he said that he already knows that he has no future at Madrid.Saying that of a team mate and most loved Madrid player in this decade can't be accepted and we should buy a new striker, but still I can't believe that Anelka has stated that especially he wasn't better than Raul in Euro.
HALA MADRID!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
SPANIARD, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT???
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!

THE WORLD IS OURS!

THE WORLD IS BLEU BLANC ROUGE...ONCE AGAIN!

THE WORLD WILL BE BLEU BLANC ROUGE...ONCE AGAIN!

P

·
0 Posts
San Siro, putain, je crois toujours pas ce que j'ai vecu hier soir! Je sais pas comment les bleus ont gagne, mais franchement! mega-teuf a Paris hier soir. On n'a pas bien dormi ici a cause du bruit!

Re: Anelka, that sounds a bit far-fetched! Where did he say this?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Actually, i am no even joking, Anelka is th wort player in madrid.

Bad player+ bad character:( with what face can he say this. I wont really believe it unless i see it on a paper.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Pablo, t'etais pour qui?Raconte-tout!Putain que j'aurais aime etre la dans la mega-teuf!
Raconte-moi tout, l'ambiance generale, avant, pendant et apres le match...

Tu penses pas qu'ils sont en train d'inventer tous ces trucs sur Nico?Moi je pense que c'est un coup monte contre lui!C'est sur qu'il a une tres grosse gueule mais bon, a son age c'est pas facil de gerer tout ca, tu ne crois pas?

THE WORLD IS OURS...ONCE AGAIN!
THE WORLD WILL BE...BLEU BLANC ROUGE...ONCE AGAIN!

MERCI LES MECS!VOUS ETES FABULEUX!

LA VICTOIRE EST EN NOUS!

SIMPLY THE BEST OF THE UNIVERSE!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
So it's France Pablo? None of these cars were mine I'm afraid...

P.S. Maybe my parents'...

P.S. 2 I don't believe that on Anelka. The guy is stupid, but NOBODY is THAT stupid...

S

·
0 Posts
Well Labas, anelka has really put the cat amongst the pigeons now. He stinks, looks a clown and frankly plays like a clown. Did he even threaten to score in Euro 2000, get rid of this frog right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
San Siro - Je ne voulais qu'un bon match et je l'ai eu a la fin. A vrai dire, je reste fidele a mon equipe espagnole mais je suis content pour la France. C'est vraiment une super bonne equipe dans touts les sens du terme. L'ambiance a Paris etait extra avant le match. On est rentre a la maison vers 20h10 et en passant les batiments, on pourrait entendre les gens gueler! Apres, les klaxons, la fete. J'habite sur un quai et c'etait dingue. Le CRS partout (France 2 aussi). Evidemment sur les Champs il y avait MERCI en neon sur l'Arc de Triomphe!

Quant a Nico, meme Nico n'est pas assez con de raconter une chose pareille!

Hala - France it is. Like you said, no one is that stupid!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Labas: Chcesz zrobic to na jakisch "international" forum gdzie wrszysty co chcom mogom pisac po swojim jezykiem?

Chyba to ni jest najlepsza idea bo mamy tutaj z calego swiata i moze tylko 2 som z tym samym kraju :)

Musisz cos powiedzic o tym moderatorze :D

Real&Barcafan

R

·
0 Posts
Spaniard I can`t believe that! I remember when the Spain-France game begun, Raul and Anelka talk and smiling each other.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Come on guys,he would never say this stuff...he maybe stupid but not THAT stupid. (as hala said)

Hala,mia pou oli milane tis glosses tous edo mesa amartia den ine na min milisoume ke emis ellinika? :) Sovara tora,pos ke ipostirizes tin Gallia? ise misos Gallos i tipota tetio? ke ego pou nomiza oti imoun o monos gallofilos stin ellada (eleo Thuram :))

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
H mhtera mou einai Gallida.

Osa xronia blepw Euro kai Mundial yposthrizw Gallia kai Ispania. Otan trwne kai oi dyo ton kouba phgainw pros thn Argentinh kai meta sthn Italia (gia na exw ki egw kapoio endiaferon... :) )

Sorry guys! I didn't write anything I haven't written before, old news really.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
OK, guys since you want my opinion here it is: :)
There are two possibilities for this:
1) Anelka did not say this and SPANIARD is doing something like that topic with blockbuster trade;) where no one knew what he was talking about. I see this as the more likely possibility, because Nic may be arrognat and all, but this is atrocious!:confused:
2) Nicola$ really wants to leave Real Madrid, more than he admits, unfortunately for him, Sanz still likes him and wants him to stay. What does he do than? Well, the best choice is to do something like this - call the greatest player on earth AKA Raul, a talisman to Real a loser. This way he's a gonner and no matter what happens he's gonna be sold. What do you guys think? IMO it is a possibility and if he's that big a jackas to pull something like this off, well my condolences to the team that gets him..even Barca...well maybe not:D:p

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Freak Talk, freak talked again!
Well, if he truely said that, at least he said something quite right:
SPANIARD said:
"Real next year will have the best team in probably 3 or 4 years. We will be complete.
:D

OK, I don't believe that he really said that all, and the Raul part is unbelievable...and if he did said it, it's gonna be a bomb...I see no way why those media would let it out and didn't give a ton of reports about it.....so, have a good laugh and forget it!

P

·
0 Posts
No, that's because Marca today is too busy with the headline "What do we have to do to beat France?" with a photo of Zidane in a Spain jersey super-imposed :D

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Yeah, I saw that one.

I mean the special section with the Ultimas Noticias on the teams. Not even there. In the Real Madrid section it had in the morning an article on Anelka, examining scenarios of his staying or leaving.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts