Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all agree that we need changes in attack,we have lack of speed in attack.I think that we should sell: Inzaghi(65-70mil.DM)
Kovacevic(40-45mil.DM)
Fonseca(10-12mil.DM)
So that is around 120mil.DM
Real would sell Anelka for 75mil.DM
Roma could sell Montella for 55-60milDM, because they spend so much money on Batistuta.We would spend around 10-15milDM and we would get to great attackers.
Del Piero,Anelka,Montella would be one of best attacks in Europa.
What is your opinion.

Forza Juve!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha selling Kovacevic,now that's a good one.Tell my more

------------------
NS

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
why would you wanna but Anelka??? What is so great about him, i never get it! I dont see the great d4eal about him. he is just so regular!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anelka had said at the end of the season that he had finally settled in at Real Madrid and only wanted to opt for success from now on. He must be furious that the coach of Real wants to sell him, should he go to Juve he'll carry his anger on the Juve too.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that Anelka would settle down if he comes,like Davids did.Ancelotti have great relations with players and we have Zizou to help if he go mad,but I do not think he will become crazy.Anelka have all skills to become a great player.

Forza Juve!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just read on calciomercato.com that french newspaper "Le Parisien" is convinced that Anelka will go to Juve.Zizou is full of praise for Anelka,and Anelka said:"It is a dream playing up front with him behind me"
And guys do not get me wrong I am not fan of Anelka,I just write what I think would happen.

Forza Juve!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anelka and montella for juve?
i don't think so..anelka is so unpredictable and kovacevic has served juve well..i just hope that he will be given more chances to play in the league games and how about pippo,kovacevic,alex and montella for juve...
with so many games in the future,it's good to have a wider selection..........

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
fonseca and esnaider will go and anelka will come cause thats the dream of zidane!!

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 04-06-2000).]

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
At first I want to tell you that Real offered Juve Anelka+money for Inzaghi.It was about month before Real CL.But now...After all he done for Real Anelka's coming sounds a little bit funny...and about Montella.We don't need him.If we need good finisher let's just buy Ventola....
<------------------------------------------->
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What's wrong with Montella, Nyuka?
You say you need a good finisher? Well, as far as I see it, Montella is a very speedy and lethal finisher!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I wouldn't say so.He has played a lot for Inter.I think he has more international exeperience than Montella.At least he has played in CL and Montella hasn't yet...And do you remember the goals he scored there?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry lazia
i agree nyuka, Recoba will be a wiser decision than Montella. Nyuka has made some valid points and anyway Recoba will become he next roberto baggio or pele. Dont underestimate his talents. Montellas good but compared to recoba...i somehow dont think so.

oh Black&white: sell kova????are u crazy??hes scored most goals in the UEFA for juve even though hes not a first team regular for juve. Sell inzaghi, fonseca and if we have to esnaider but not kova.

[This message has been edited by CrimsonEagle (edited 05-06-2000).]

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
CrimsonEagle Recoba is great.But I don't think he is going to come.He costs too much now.And Ventola costs less than Recoba and others.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If Juventus are dumb enough to sell Darko Kovacevic, then it will be the STUPIDEST mistake they have ever made in their illustrious history.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts