Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
You have two great strikers in Raul and Morientes but you already spent 45 million on Anelka and thats going to waste.If Del Bosque (hope i spelt it right)can get Anelka to work like a team player then you will have an even more potent strike force.Anelka is tall,strong,agile and qiuck and you we know that he can score and he could really help real next season and maybe even this season although i think it may be to late for that.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Why thank you Mijatovic. We really didn't know all that :) ;) :) The thing is he is still in no mans land and it may take just a bit too long to make it back to earth. I hope he does and finally starts scoring the goals for Real. BTW what do all you guys think of a formation with three strikers? Maybe we should go out at Manchester like we did Barcelona? Raul-Nicola$-Morientes???

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The thing is that Anelka will never be a team player. He plays for himself and that it is. This does not mean that he will not become a great player.
Del Bosque also said that he has to prove himself and I don't think that his half dive versus Zara will be enough to propel him in to the team.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think we're forgetting something here. Anelka is a typical central striker. Something like Batistuta and his role is not to provide, but SCORE. that's why SC cannot be called "tea players". that is not their role. I do not expect Anelka starting against Manchester, but I'm sure he'll get his chance. Remember this is the most publicized match this year, the clash of the titans: REAL MADRID vs Manchester Utd. It will be a big boost for us, when the media starts it's blathering about Nic bein' back in the team. it's the same kinda hype that came after that pathetic goal against Barcelona, only hen Nicola$ messed it all up for himself...this time he'll be smarter :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
You are so very right. Teamplayer or not, Nicky owes us and he knows it. Believe me, there will be no one, absolutely no one more eager and greedier to play and perform tonight than Nicky Anelka !! I don't know if Del Bosque will take the chance and start playing with all three of them in the attack. But he must remember, we've come this close so far. In order to not give it all away, we should take chances and risks.

It's now or never....(and I think it's now !)

The Miss

p.s. I'm counting on you, Redondo !

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i hope real wins,a great team can win both in home and away matches.im gonna watch the match on tv.it would be fun to see anelka score.and to finish the luck of man utd.
last year it was to much luck,against everybody.
anelka,raul,and roberto carlos is´gonna score tonight.....
we gonna win

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
qualifying out of a group with barca and bayern then beating inter and juventus (on their own turf) is not about luck you twat...

and this year weve not been at our best but weve qualified again , above valencia who are a good team (as they showed against lazio so all you anti man u whingers go get another argument cos saying we are lucky is a joke

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The reason may be that everyone hates Manchester Utd. I mean the team is made up of such arrogant bastards! Ferguson, that dumb face, chewin' away at that piece of gum. Yuk! I wanna see him admit Real is de besciak.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts