Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just read the article on www.italia-soccer.com .Zidane said that he feels great playing with Anelka.Didn't it mean:Hey Moggi!I want you to buy Anelka! or Oops Moggi,I oppened our secret about Anelka's coming...So what do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
We'll never buy him, he is too expensive. Damnit, what is it with world today? Cant we buy one good striker anymore for a nice price? :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
negotations between the 2 clubs started today!!!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Negotiatons started today...I think he can be useful for Juventus.We can use him instead Inzaghi...

D

·
0 Posts
hey...
can't u see that Anelka will help Zizuo and Ale???
who said that Anelka is not a good striker :(
He will replace Darko place and he will be just like him don't u agree?!!

EVER AFTER FORZA JUVE

A

·
0 Posts
Anelka for sure better than Inzaghi
He is a perfect striker even that he had bad season with Real . He is very good finishr (the opposite from The ****ed suck Inzaghi) he is vey Young (I think he is 21) .
If Zizou said it he know what he said and it probably correct.
I'd like to see him at Juve next season in our starting line up (not like Darko)this (Anelka)will be the solution for the big problem that we had this Season for my openion :) :) :) :) :)

F

·
0 Posts
I think Anelka is a wonderful player but....... MONEY HE WILL BE EXPENSIVE AND ARE JUVE PREPARED TO SPEND?

WELL ACTUALLY MAYBE AS ANCELOTTI ALSO HAS AGREED ON BUYING ANELKA AS JUVE COACH AND OTHERS WILL GO TO EURO 2000

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Anelka is great.He is very young and he can be very useful for Juve as we have very difficult next season.It would be great to move Del Piero back and use Anelka and Kovacevic in the offence...
<------------------------------------------->
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts