Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
o.k is that a way to build up your posts.
I hope not and don't think Real would shame themselves by given up Anelka after buying him for soo much. Besides with such a big deal it would mean that Pippo would have to play but this would break up at least one of the patnerships Sanz is trying (Raul & Mori, Macca & Salgado, Carlos & Savio) or drop one of Redondo and Guti. We need a defender and have not that much money to waste on a player we do not need.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I would love that to happen as a Juve supporter. We get 22 mill for him plus Anelka. We can sell or trade Anelka for someone else and plus that money, we could get any top striker in Italy.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
That's why it's bullsh|t CUG> These kind of things don't happen. Real aren't a firm that just donstes money to the poor!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I heard PSG (his old club) could be about to bid as nuch as œ16 million for Nic. Real wouldn't reject that since it's obvious Anelka is a psycho.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't know...apparently the last game he played for Real he did well in and I for one would rather him do well for the club than sell him off (for a substantial loss)/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts