Xtratime Community banner

1461 - 1477 of 1477 Posts

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
trap is making an appearance at the club I coach at in an hour. Still in work, but I hope to meet and grab an autograph, ask him if he's watching the derby, give some tactical advice.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
What memories...

I stayed at the Ostello della Gioventu in the QT8 area. From there, I walked to San Siro. Good healthy walk, and the weather was cold. I could see the Night Goalpost, the former goalpost where the sun never entered, the hippodrome nearby... and the museum.

Then I returned to the Ostello by foot. Was younger and healthier back then :D

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Only for a short while here, people! Indeed, it's been almost 6 years...

I visited Milan back in 2006, only making remembrances :)

·
Registered
15,579 Posts
Psycho will love that song :D

What does he shout after Forza Milan? Can't quite catch it.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts

Bono playing cards.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hi all!

I will be traveling to Italia in a couple days and will be around for the next Serie A matchday. Unfortunately for me, Milan is playing away to Chievo in Verona. I would still like to attend the match - as of now, I've just seen Milan play friendly matches and I'm sure this will be a much better experience.

I'm looking for some advice before purchasing tickets. Wanted to ask if any of you have attended away matches before. Where is the best place to sit for away fans - in the tribuna section? Anything I should expect?

Grazie!!

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
~ 20 years ago: 1999

January: Milan-Perugia 2-1
1-0 Guly
2-0 Bierhoff
2-1 Nakata (pen.)

May: Perugia-Milan 1-2
0-1 Guly
0-2 Bierhoff
1-2 Nakata (pen.)

Greatest Scudetto ever!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
OMG.....that was 20 years ago...

Greatest Scudetto ever to me is #17 celebration! Being at San Siro for the first time, Roby Baggio's last match, Pirlo ran over my right foot with his Porsche after the match :p

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
No shit... I didn't realize the symmetric results and scorers for the Perugia matches on the road to #16 :eek:
Me neither until I coincidentally looked at our results and goal scorers from that season. Quite unreal!

Gabrielle: Nice to “see” you here again :)

Pirlo seriously ran over your foot with his car? :eek:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
hahaha... I was taking his picture driving out from the stadium carpark, was obviously too close to the car...I was wearing a good shoe and he wasn't speeding or anything so it didn't hurt :p

I'm surprise XT is still alive... MM died a few years back right?

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
hahaha... I was taking his picture driving out from the stadium carpark, was obviously too close to the car...I was wearing a good shoe and he wasn't speeding or anything so it didn't hurt :p
Yeah must have been a damn good shoe!

I'm surprise XT is still alive... MM died a few years back right?
I actually think MM is still alive as well :) Well the old ones only as archives. Reza will know :)

1461 - 1477 of 1477 Posts