Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry, but I'm watching MOTD2 and he looked awfully huge whilst taking a corner compared to the other players on the pitch. Is he packing on the pounds? Anyone else see this?

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
He's a fat bastard.

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
No way, he's gained so much weight, he's a professional athlete
and my fat neighbour looks thinner in comparison.

People who say Rooney's fat, should take note.

THIS IS A REAL FAT FOOTBALLER.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Of course Andy Reid is fat, lol

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
This guy is one of my favourite players these days. The guy is about 1-2 stone over wieght I'd say, which is a lot for someone so small. But its awesome because he's still more talented than most players.

Hilairious watching the guy play. Gives hope to pub players around the globe.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
The guy is ****ing round. I cannot believe his managers have let him get in that shape.

Spurs have had a few tubby Irishmen though; Reid, Keane, Carr. Reckon Robinson and Huddlestone have some Oirish in them?

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
This guy is one of my favourite players these days. The guy is about 1-2 stone over wieght I'd say, which is a lot for someone so small. But its awesome because he's still more talented than most players.

Hilairious watching the guy play. Gives hope to pub players around the globe.
true for such a big guy he is one of the better footballers in the league, especially of homegrown and irish players. if he was skinny and a bit fast, he'd be a very good player. :D

·
A true hero
31,425 Posts
lol, Andy Reid in being a fat **** shocker.

He doesn't seem to have too much trouble playing for 90 minutes, though. I just think he has a shit metabolism.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
The guy is ****ing round. I cannot believe his managers have let him get in that shape.

Spurs have had a few tubby Irishmen though; Reid, Keane, Carr. Reckon Robinson and Huddlestone have some Oirish in them?
How is Keane tubby? Slightly stocky perhaps but he's about as fit as anyone in the league, he could run for days.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I like Andy Reid. He is a fat guy who remind me very much of a pub player. Still he is a hard runner and a good player. One of the best Irish players technically, got great vision and creates a lot of goals as well as having a shot on him

1 - 20 of 27 Posts