Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did England finally get a good one?

This kid looks the business.
Just turned 22 - Lightning fast, good end product and solid shooting being a goal-threat outside the box, very good dribbler and known to just pick up the ball and take everyone on with ease being fearless with the ball - and the best thing about his game, he's totally ambidextrous which makes him a nightmare to defend and a very unpredictable player being able to play the same on either side, although he's primarily left footed and likes to operate on the right side cutting in.

Everytime I got to see him he showed he has the goods, and is atleast on par if not better then some of the wingers England had running down their flank lately.

Kid needs to play and proves he belongs! One of the few Englishmen who might actually deserve some hype.

6bgs6_YeCBA

UL9a6w3MDuY

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is Marc?

Get off Lampards fat cock and start giving attention to a proper English talent!

(I didn't call him fat, I called his cock fat - if anything, a compliment - back off me man)

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
From last year, apparently he holds the EPL record in dribbles in a single game :proud:

Taking his place on the right side of the midfield thanks to an outrageous tally of 14 successful dribbles in a single game is QPR's Andros Townsend, who spent the second half of the season on loan from Tottenham. It was Wigan that were terrorised by the winger that day, with Townsend's individual tally put into perspective by the fact that the entire Latics team completed just 3 dribbles on the day.

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/jmb8r5b6fewst7ety57chq/Show/Player-Focus-Premier-League-Single-Game-Stat-Records-XI

Rightfully got the starting position against Swansea - had a nice showing, was pretty active although there wasn't people to feed him the ball properly - he got fouled for a legit penalty that wasn't given - and dived for an unjust penalty that was given right after.

I expect Lennon to be sold by the end of the transfer window.

·
Registered
44,796 Posts
Where is Marc?

Get off Lampards fat cock and start giving attention to a proper English talent!

(I didn't call him fat, I called his cock fat - if anything, a compliment - back off me man)
I mean, why would you even think you'd need an adjective to describe it? What went through your mind??

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mother****er u best start reading this forum to get the grip on our inside jokes

·
Registered
44,796 Posts
mother****er u best start reading this forum to get the grip on our inside jokes
Ah, the good old context excuse. Not buying it, brah. :cap:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Called up into the England squad along with Barkley :thumbsup:
Great news. Both class players it seemed to me.

I really liked Ross Barkley in the U-20 WC. Though England were total shite, he and Pritchard were the only beacon of lights and showed some proper footballing ability.

Pritchard might just be the most talented of the lot. But he needs to mature his game and grow into his body more, which Barkley and Townsend already have - but Pritchard is one to look forward to aswell.

Barkley might just be Marc's next obsession by the looks of it. Seems Nick Powell isn't hitting it off yet, Barkley is the next closest thing to Lampard.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Best player on the pitch on his International debut, I thought.

Kid's progress is happening faster then even I anticipated. Well deserved.

With him and Sturridge England actually looks half decent up front for the summer.

He might not have the greatest football IQ, but the kid makes an impact on the game and most importantly puts loads of pressure on the defense whenever he's on - almost as good as anyone in the world right now at that, frankly - I mean this kid is non-stop coming at defenses and putting them on their heels.

Lovely goal with his "weaker" foot. Hopefully AVB sees him shooting with his right and moves him to the left side to make room for Lamela :hopeful:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I picked him a couple of weeks ago in my fantasy scout game after I saw Hodgson checking out a Tottenham game. Now he scores on his debut. Great start!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
He has been loaned around so much that I hope that has hardened his character.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Performed as the man of the match twice in a row in his first two senior caps :thumbsup:

Was unstoppable tonight.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Slowed down a tad in the second, but yeah, he was absolutely unstoppable especially in the first half.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts