Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrix must return to improve the quality and post count of this forum!

Let's admit... Hardly anyone leaves a message board all at once and never returns. Even if they never return, they want to return. And this applies to Andrix aswell.

I know you are reading this. But you're thinking: "I already said i'd leave for good and now i'll look like a Donkey if I return".

So in order for you to return and improve the quality of this forum, while maintaining your word of never returning, you may register and join under another username. No one will know it's you!!!

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
I agree. Come on Andrix, just return.

I mean, yeah, fair enough, I'll probably call you a donkey for a while, I'll rub it in for sure.

But this place needs you and you need this place. And I want you to finally congratulate me on Zvezda's basketball title this year. :happy:

Also, just to kind of "extend" this topic, what has happened to other great posters? Krle? Monte? Borba? Renfurm? PV?

Come on people, come back and at least let us know you're ok.

·
Imperium Romanum
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Add Sarma Police to the list!

The quality of this forum has decayed so much... (No offense to those of us that have remained ;) )

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I dont agree with that. I mean there are plenty of good posters here and I enjoy reading the most of the posts. Of course there are more posts when the NT plays, and less posts in weeks like this, but that doesnt mean that the "quality" of the posts is bad or something like that.

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
Ok, its about to go down
Please step up
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go

Its the return, burn like a supernova
Spit the plates, the great debates over
Dont rush, take it easy, slow down
Earth is a space ship spinning round and round
Were in it, together, we can make it better
Don't sweat a, thing swing with no vendetta
I rhyme in a graph style, carve every letter
To move every B-boy king like Coretta

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
I mean, yeah, fair enough, I'll probably call you a donkey for a while, I'll rub it in for sure.
:howler:

Yeah, what happened to our good old friend Andrix? What was his motive to go away in the first place?

We miss you Andrix, :cry: come back!

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
A lot of the 'veterans' don't appear to be posting which is a shame.

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
:howler:

Yeah, what happened to our good old friend Andrix? What was his motive to go away in the first place?

We miss you Andrix, :cry: come back!
bahahahahaha where did you find Andrix's original picture? i only had the one of him at the club chillin wit the girls!

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
I dont agree with that. I mean there are plenty of good posters here and I enjoy reading the most of the posts. Of course there are more posts when the NT plays, and less posts in weeks like this, but that doesnt mean that the "quality" of the posts is bad or something like that.
I agree:thumbsup:

I do miss a lot of the older poster's though, most notably Kezmania:D

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
yes, but Andrix and zoric are the demigods of this forum. The rest of us, though decent posters, are just mere humans (+ Polo, who is still stuck in the neanderthal phase :pp)

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
bahahahahaha where did you find Andrix's original picture? i only had the one of him at the club chillin wit the girls!
I just googled "computer nerd" and that was the first picture that came up. :howler:

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Add Sarma Police to the list!

The quality of this forum has decayed so much... (No offense to those of us that have remained ;) )
Yes, definitely, SP too. That's the problem with mentioning names, you always miss someone. Well, guys, you know who you are and we would like to hear from you!

·
Registered
11,696 Posts
I just googled "computer nerd" and that was the first picture that came up. :howler:
::howler::howler: oh the fun i could have had with that picture if i just remembered to save it....

btw when is Slobo's ban up??

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Next month I think.

Krle was posting until the France game when he hasn't been anywhere!

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
Don't any of you "Europeans" have Krles contact details?

Europe is so small, I thought you all knew each other... :D

No, seriously, any way to know if he's ok?

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Don't any of you "Europeans" have Krles contact details?

Europe is so small, I thought you all knew each other... :D

No, seriously, any way to know if he's ok?
I've got his email address. Will send him one tomorrow if I have time. As for the European comment, London alone has half the population of Australia ;)

·
Premium Member
27,256 Posts
I've got his email address. Will send him one tomorrow if I have time. As for the European comment, London alone has half the population of Australia ;)
Just because you're all crammed into little sh!tholes and have five families sharing a one bedroom flat doesn't make you big. ;)

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
I agree with this topic, I miss the old posters. Andrix, Krle, Sarma need to come back. I think Andrix said if any of us wanted to keep in touch, he posted a link to a forum he frequents. Someone should cyberstalk him and tell him to get his ass back here, hes a legend. Krle, I feel will be back, just have no idea whats happened to him. Sarma left out of nowhere, maybe hes just really busy, I think I remember him mentioning a new business?

Point being, get your asses back.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
yea old guys need to came back especially now that out NT is doing so well:)

:howler: at andrix pic
looks like he started smoking :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts