Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i rate this coach very highly...he is young, he did fairly well in the first season considering the situation at dynamo and now in this season he is showing that even with a weak squad in comparison to the top 4, he has got dynamo playing well...

could he be a future russia manager ? if cska decide to axe gazzaev (i hope they don't) i wouldn't mind kobelev coming in...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I don't think anyone thought Dynamo would repeat their poor performance last year. However, I also don't think anyone believed they would contend for the title. Thumbs up to Kobelev. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
yeah he is a good coach. I rate him highly too. But enough with the Gazzaev rumours....it will not happen in at least 2-3 years.

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
Him coaching Russia eventually is fine by me as long as he has our guys play attractive football like we're supposed to. He is doing very well with Dynamo though, I agree.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Him coaching Russia eventually is fine by me as long as he has our guys play attractive football like we're supposed to. He is doing very well with Dynamo though, I agree.
Attractive football?not even hiddink can do it.

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
kleber said:
Attractive football?not even hiddink can do it.

Romantsev did it even though the results weren't there. I'm not saying we should go back to the give and go Romantsev style, but man did we hold the ball well back then. Of course we don't have the likes of Mostovoi, Karpin, Alenitchev, Titov, and Smertin anymore in our midfield, but we should be playing better than we are since we still have skillfull players.

With Romantsev we basically played the short passing possesion game but we had no direction or venom to our attack. Hiddink's trying to be more direct, and imo we played well against Israel, Macedonia and Estonia.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Romantsev did it even though the results weren't there. I'm not saying we should go back to the give and go Romantsev style, but man did we hold the ball well back then. Of course we don't have the likes of Mostovoi, Karpin, Alenitchev, Titov, and Smertin anymore in our midfield, but we should be playing better than we are since we still have skillfull players.

With Romantsev we basically played the short passing possesion game but we had no direction or venom to our attack. Hiddink's trying to be more direct, and imo we played well against Israel, Macedonia and Estonia.
It was a shame how alenichev ended his career.Btw Mostovoi is playing in the soccer beach nt,pisarev is the head coach.

And i don't know what to say,but Hiddink has been very disappointing but on the other hand after seeing the under 19 team what can you say?:moan:

Maybe there is a hope on Spartak youngsters,dzyuba,prudnikov and torbinsky but russia needs playmakers and wingers.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
About Romantsev,he had the old soviet school,a dictator and lunatic guy,had act very bad regarding the way tsymbalar,tikhonov leave Spartak but Spartak played good football till the 2000.

I miss that Spartak.

·
Registered
66,442 Posts
kleber said:
It was a shame how alenichev ended his career.Btw Mostovoi is playing in the soccer beach nt,pisarev is the head coach.

And i don't know what to say,but Hiddink has been very disappointing but on the other hand after seeing the under 19 team what can you say?:moan:

Maybe there is a hope on Spartak youngsters,dzyuba,prudnikov and torbinsky but russia needs playmakers and wingers.
Let's not overract with the u19's. We outplayed France and Germany, and our defense fvcked up against Serbia. We also made it out of a group with England, Holland and the Czechs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts