Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Andrey defeated Osman 1-0 today to win his first ever XT Coppa Italia!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well done Andrey...finally a XT Coppa Italia trophy for your club after losing the Final in 2004/05 (to Romafan53) and 2007/08 (to Romanista10)!

Andrey now earns a first round bye in the 2009/10 XT Coppa Italia tournament and a XT Supercoppa Italiana rematch with XT Italian Champions, AS Ripi!

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Its ridicolous the things that decide these things, but I'm glad anyway in my first season, with a disastrous summer transfer mercato, just ended couple pts off nr 1, and lost this closely in the coppa final (1 frigging pt, were several close calls to me getting 1 more pt :pp).

I will for sure do much better in the next mercato, already own Diego, who I think will dominate Serie A, I just hope its for Juve :D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Its ridicolous the things that decide these things, but I'm glad anyway in my first season, with a disastrous summer transfer mercato, just ended couple pts off nr 1, and lost this closely in the coppa final (1 frigging pt, were several close calls to me getting 1 more pt :pp).

I will for sure do much better in the next mercato, already own Diego, who I think will dominate Serie A, I just hope its for Juve :D
Hmm...how did you have a terrible mercato when you finished third in your first season with zero keepers? I would say that's a pretty excellent mercato.

I'm a little peeved you have Diego, I did the same thing last Jan, signing him and carrying him on my roster until the summer :moan:

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
I failed pretty badly with every player I wanted, so in my book, I failed overally in the mercato, even if my squad in overall turned out to be quite good. Defensive players have helped me a bit, but me doing this well without much of attacking power has been quite something (total failure with offensive signings like Fornaroli, Balotelli, Quresma, Foggia, Menez who costed a 3rd of my budget etc).

Most players have had better offensive then me, and thats what I want to ratify next mercato, better offense.

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Stankovic carried my scoring and assisting for quite a while since I signed him in January, it was worth releasing Balotelli for him, Balo barely even called up to the matches for months, and whenever he played he managed puny 1-2 goals here or there. And since I released him, he has scored twice, in 3 months. Foggia I liked, but he was benched for Lazio's attacking trio all the time, only recently has he gotten starting place over Rocchi.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andrey, safe to say you will be staying in the league with us?

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
He must :pp I demand revenge :shades:

And the season is officially over, so now we can make a thread for recruiting new players.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts