Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus are to loan out Swedish goalkeeper Andreas Ikasson to a smaller club after the conclusion of pre-season training with the Turin giants following his move from Allsvenskan club, Trelleborgs FF, last season.

Ikasson told Swedish daily Dagens Nyheter: "That's what Juventus have said and it feels quite right for me. I need matches to develop, even though the practice down here is good.

"I believe I am a better keeper now than a year ago. At training, you get really tired. We don't do as much running as the outfielders, but we train at least as much."

A number of clubs have expressed interest in Ikasson, but Swiss club FC Basle are favourites to take on the young goalkeeper.

Ikasson said: "I have nothing against being on loan. Just as long as it is a good club and a good league. That feels important."

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
I knew this would happend! I just knew
If a keeper of his age goes to one of the biggest clubs in the hole world with one of the best keeper (Van der Sar) in the hole world then you can understand he will never make it to the first squad.
Who knows he maybe goes o a loan to a cub now and then they buy him. thats maybe the best thing???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On one hand yes. He'll develop much quicker if he plays full-time. :)

On the other hand, it must seem to be an honour for him to be reserve keeper to perhaps the best keeper in the world for one of the ebst clubs in the world. :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
And by the way his name is (Andreas) Isaksson ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
rumors said he was going on loan to crotone in serie b....

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Good for them in that case
He was really good when he played as stand in for Daniel Andersson in trelleborg.
But I dont really understand why Juventus bought him that fast.
Why havent any club bought the young keepers J.Wiland and John Alvbåge?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
andreas isaksson to malmö?

i just heard that he might go on loan to malmö(newly promoted to the highest division in sweden)from juve cause when carini will arrive in january he'll prpbably get no space in juve at all,so i believe the best thing is to bring him on loan,sweden would be good,but malmö?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I can't belive it's true..., I don't think it's true....
....but I really hope it is :happy:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
I think he should try to get to some other club abroad instead of Malmö!
He's to good for "allsvenskan"!
Not just Malmö, all the teams!
Maybe a serie B team? or maybe go to england?
He's defently good enough to be first keeper!

·
Registered
574 Posts
I still havn't heard anything about it :dazed:
So it will probably not happen anything :).
But you are right Wakky, he deserves more than a team in Allsvenskan

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
andreas isaksson to DIF!!!!

he might come to dif on loan,i've heard it today on the radio and i read it in the newspaper,it will be a loan(like i said) but it will be just perfect for us cause isaksson is among the best scandinavian keeper right now.okey he's ONLY 4th keeper for juve but he's great anyway,
can you imagine if we get him?
he will be the best keeper in allsvenskan!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Who cares if he is only the 4th keeper. He is still a former juve player :cool:

So what is so attractive about DIF then for so many players to want to play for them? I mean they aern't as big as AIK are they!

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
It's probably going to be a lot harder to get into the starting eleven at AIK, and even with these signings will DIF really pose a threath to AIK? I still think AIK will win the title this season.

Juve is a great team, but hasn't been known for having the best keepers though have they? Anyway I think it sounds like a marvellous signing for DIF.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Now I´m starting to get worried.Here I´m hoping for that DIF will get relegated once again and they buy a keeper of class now too.Who´s next? Tomas Brolin?:eek:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
these kinds of insults are not appreacheated.
thanx

·
Administrator
53,209 Posts
Juve is a great team, but hasn't been known for having the best keepers though have they? Anyway I think it sounds like a marvellous signing for DIF. [/B][/QUOTE]

orange,what do you call peruzzi who was the best gk in
mid90's...and vds is one of the best gk's now.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Is this true :eek: Cool :cool:
Orange, sure we can pose a threat to AIK, we always do :)
It's the same for all Stockholm derbys, you never know the outcome. Sure, AIK has a better squad, but in these matches it's all about who has the biggest heart :)
Recoba, DIF wont get relegated, they would've couped without Isaksson, maybe not as good, but we would do it :strong:
But now we might secured our position in allsvenskan even more. Now just if Wallinder will sign, who knows, we might win :eek::happy::eek:

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I think it was a joke...and Brolin played for Palace once, so he is a legend :p even if he sells vacuum cleaners. ;)

Peruzzi great keeper? Give me a break.. The man was a disaster area :stress:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
maybe it was orange..but im geting annoyed by his sarcastic jokes in the forum on each post he makes.
btw i think this was an major insult not an practical joke...

·
Administrator
53,209 Posts
Giv you a break!!i hate wen the come with stupid comments without saying why

name a gk who was better than him orange

1 - 20 of 58 Posts