Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
As much as I love Pirlo, he's not the best Italian ever. IMHO, even Buffon has a greater case for that title.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Simon Pepe takes that title my friends

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
You guys are hilarious. I get the Buffon argument though I don't understand the "EVEN Buffon has a greater case for the title" statement. Highlighting the "even Buffon" part. Because there is an endless list of Italians who were better. Whatever.

Padoin!!!! Non ci frega Lionel Messi noi c'abbiamo Padoin!!

:musik::musik::musik:

You guys are a joke. Thank god real juventus fans Nella curva and around the world don't share the same thoughts some of you blowhards share. Keep 'er going boys lol

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Andrea Pirlo. The. Best. Italian. Ever.

Learn it. And hurrrrrrrrry up idiots ahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
What's even more mind boggling is that Pirlo wore our colours for 4 years and won us a number of titles yet, in addition to the boatload he's won previously. Ya still don't get it????
Really???
Wow.
Wow.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
CDM reading your posts to me is like watching this YouTube video; I know that it is weird and makes no sense, but I just have to watch it out of curiosity every other month or so, oh and to have a good laugh.

4APi9aaqTjU

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
CDM reading your posts to me is like watching this YouTube video; I know that it is weird and makes no sense, but I just have to watch it out of curiosity every other month or so, oh and to have a good laugh.

4APi9aaqTjU
You're right it makes no sense. Being on the pirlo thread, do you have a comp??? If not? **** off. Clear?
Big boy talk little man.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
You guys are hilarious. I get the Buffon argument though I don't understand the "EVEN Buffon has a greater case for the title" statement. Highlighting the "even Buffon" part. Because there is an endless list of Italians who were better. Whatever.

Padoin!!!! Non ci frega Lionel Messi noi c'abbiamo Padoin!!

:musik::musik::musik:

You guys are a joke. Thank god real juventus fans Nella curva and around the world don't share the same thoughts some of you blowhards share. Keep 'er going boys lol
are you ok?

·
mitico
23 Posts
I need some fresh air never did anyone better than Andrea Pirlo ( no disrespect to the Mianlisti.....thx)

Grande Andrea e grazie per questi 4 anni pieni di titoli meravigliozi!!

·
Administrator
53,108 Posts

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Right mr football insights guy. Always coming to share his wisdom / look for a bone to stuff. 10 years and I'm still waiting for a football related comment from him. Even acknowledgment football is played with a centre line will keep me satisfied for a decade.

Idiot.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
How's that "even buffon's better" position, though I still don't know what that means, working for you guys?? Right, makes no sense, "Basel"??? Got it. Wow.

Basel?? Got that correctly ya? Ahahahaha

41 - 60 of 94 Posts