Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADV: "I didn't hear our supporters, but we will talk about it soon. It's a behavior I can't understand. I always accept constructive criticism, but this malice makes me doubt. Passion keeps me going but I need to talk to the supporters and tell them what I think. A few weeks, then we will see".

·
Administrator
52,171 Posts
Should offer them new shoes to keep them quiet.

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
my wish to see one of the rich Arabs and buy them for high amount of $$$ then see this beautiful club fight for titles, and increase their fanbase all over the world. :star:

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I don't think we're anywhere near relegation material. Most of our new players look good enough to at least attain the same position as last season or at least stay in the top 10.

I still think we might become the biggest surprise of the season and end up somehow competing for a CL spot, helped by the fact that we're only playing in two competitions.

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
According to New York Times Della Valle Bros have sold Fiorentina to the American businessman (of Italian descent) Rocco Commisso for around 135 million euros. Commisso is also the owner and chairman of New York Cosmos.

·
Administrator
52,171 Posts
Its the same guy who was close to buying Milan before the shady Chinese fraudster bought them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,224 Posts
I'm more and more convinced that the Chinese was Berlusconi with a costume.

This should be good for Fiorentina. They need to stay in Serie A first and foremost though of course. But it's a club with such massive potential...

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
According to Gazzetta the Della Valle bros didn't appreciate Commisso announcing right and left the fact that he had bought Fiorentina before it actually happened and the negotiations have been suspended. In the meanwhile Della Valle bros will analyze other offers coming from Kuwait, Qatar and Argentina (!).

·
Registered
43,238 Posts
According to Gazzetta the Della Valle bros didn't appreciate Commisso announcing right and left the fact that he had bought Fiorentina before it actually happened and the negotiations have been suspended. In the meanwhile Della Valle bros will analyze other offers coming from Kuwait, Qatar and Argentina (!).
Probably the real reason the talks were suspended. :lala:

·
Registered
45,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After 17 seasons the Della Vallebros have sold the club. Diego Della Valle bought it in 2002 after the bankruptcy and admission into serie C2 as Florentia Viola. Promotion to serie C1, admission into serie B and promotion to serie A were the following steps which brought the club back where it belongs. In 2003 Della Valle also bought back the right to call the club Fiorentina. In serie A things were not easy at all for Fiorentina, who escaped relegation in 2004-2005 but were involved in Calciopoli. From that moment Fiorentina earned the 4th spot in serie A in five different seasons, reached one Italian Cup final and one UEFA Cup semifinal. No trophies.
An increasing number of supporters started to contest the Della Valle bros, as a consequence of the transfer campaigns, and that lead Andrea Della Valle to resign from his position as the chairman of Fiorentina back in 2009.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts