Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Pretty interesting and pretty cool how they accept him so well even though he wasn't Iranian. And I remember we were discussing before how Armenian NT should get Alecko to play for them, seems like they were way ahead of us. They dont miss a thing these days.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Andranik Played for the New York Casmos, i think at the time Pele was on the team.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went to Grammer school for 9 years with Alecko @ the Hovnanian Armenian School in New Milford New Jersey. He is a good friend of mine. I admit I do not talk to him much, but he is a good man, and his father is also good friends with my father. At a young age he drilled into his son soccer. Alecko's talents were not only fairly natural but hard worked. Great family. Truely.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went to Grammer school for 9 years with Alecko @ the Hovnanian Armenian School in New Milford New Jersey. He is a good man, and his father was also friends with my father. At a young age he drilled into his son the concepts soccer. Alecko's talents were not only fairly natural but hard worked. Great family. Truely.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aohan815 said:
I went to Grammer school for 9 years with Alecko @ the Hovnanian Armenian School in New Milford New Jersey. He is a good friend of mine. I admit I do not talk to him much, but he is a good man, and his father is also good friends with my father. At a young age he drilled into his son soccer. Alecko's talents were not only fairly natural but hard worked. Great family. Truely.
Oh wooww. You think you can talk him into joining the Armenian NT??

:D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts