Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
HAHAH

Signed who Kennet Andersson thats great.!!!!!!
I think that your fotboll knowledge is 0. ANdersson was a good player but he is 32 years old now and cant run .He is slow and scores 2 goals a season but will do for Turkey im sure. Go on sign (stars like him ) going down!!!!!!!!

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another stupid post from nik...
don't be jealous guy,don't forget you have Choutos-the best striker of the world (but driven away from AS Roma:D:D:D)
now you have another jewel,Amokachi:) in Greece...he usually play 2 or 3 matches in a season:):):)what a consistent player...

PS.Everybody saw your football knowledge in Inter forum,me too:D...i think you understand what i mean:D

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehehe.

hey guys,
do you know that Nik_23 is a footbal agent?
yes,you didn't see wrong...A FOOTBALL AGENT:D
it's very strange...he's an agent and he knows EXACTLY nothing:D about football...
Inter fans think so,you must go this thread to see how they are making fun of Nik:D...
http://www.soccerforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=8911

R

·
0 Posts
Hahahaha

Fotball agent MY ASS!;)

Is this guy 4 real??? Stop playing with us Nikki boy.
Go back to CM3.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I dont get ROllo Tomassi if you dont beleive me that i am a manager thats your problem i dont care and please dont use bad words att your posts. I will not provoke anyone here again but you have also to stop provoking me i have nothing against you .

·
Registered
647 Posts
I do not provoke anyone thats your opinion and only your opinion Kadri. I will not comment again on this channel if that disturbs you . But you must also respect the others and not trying to make a laugh of people.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you wrote:
I will not provoke anyone here AGAIN
what does this again mean?

you said my football knowledge is zero and then you're talking about respect...

R

·
0 Posts
Championship Manager 3...yes that's a game.
It's also used by many wannabe-know-every-soccerplayer-that's-playing-in-every-leauge. = selfappointed "agent's".

Just kiddin' nikkin'.

How does a person became a fotball agent?
And if u r one, howcome u made a fool out of yourself at the Inter forum?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Rollo

I dont neeed to explain anything to you and i will not. If you know this game CM3 then it would be good for you to paly it. However i heard that you living in Sweden so am i. Whitch city are you from?

R

·
0 Posts
What's up....u don't have to explain of course. I'm asking u 'cause I'm seriously interested

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm...you (will) have 8 foreigners but as you know only 5 can play at Turkey league...and you can't have more than 7 in team...
so you should sell Moldovan or you can't buy both Kovacevic and Biscan...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts