Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems Barca are close to this player from Sao Paulo. I have personally never seen him but I was wondering if anyone here has and if so could share some information about what type of player he is, position and so on.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:howler:

Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
That's not very nice... :pp

I know its you, anyway Moe is an idiot as usual.

Hernanes is a player a lot like Deco, the difference being he is faster, dribbles like a forward, good ball winner and has a shot just as good as Deco. The difference is unlike Deco he tends to hold the ball too much sometimes, trying to dribble when he should pass.

He is definitely the best CM we have in Brasil. All the nonsense of him not being teste in a stronger league, please is that supposed to be a joke? If Barcelona signs him, hopefully not, he will probably be the best deal of the summer.

Hernanes is the new Valber but with a good personality. CM/DM that can dribble so well and score goals and yet defend.

also use this thread instead to talk about him
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=229933

·
Registered
293 Posts
Stay away from our players you vulchers

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hernanes is THE man. Seriously, i can see he as a staple of Brazil NT midfield in a very short time.

If any euro team want to make a REAL DEAL in this (his) summer, go with those 20.000.000 bucks São Paulo is asking for him NOW. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
After Hlebs signing, Barça won't go after Hernanes anymore, at least for now :neutral:

Confirmed by Txiki, and I agree, 25 Mio. € are too much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts