Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't saw a game of their youth but in the newspaper i saw a report from a friendly game that they almost played with only youth players i think !

It was against Bocholt and Anderlecht played with : Milojevic; Nnaji, Ngalula-Mbuyi(60' Bridji), Deschacht(60' Scozzari), Vervalle(60'Gijbels), Loure(60'Chen), Calvo (60' Galeri), Meert (73' Sonko), Keita (60'Vandamme), Karaca (60'Deman), Anastasiou

When i first saw these names my reaction was :eek:
Who are al these guys :confused:

The only ones i know are Milojevic, Calvo, Meert, Sonko, Anastasiou...

Vervalle scored 2 goals, Chen 1 .. and ofcourse Anastasiou 2. This guy keeps on scoring and Anderlecht just can't let him go because he has a nose for goals.

Now back to the other players. Are they all their youth players ? They seam to be very good and Anderlecht should give them a chance. When they can't play in their first team they should be loaned out to play on a higher level because the competition of the reserve teams isn't good enough !
There are some weird names and i'm curious if we are ever going to hear of these guys in Anderlecht's first team..

And one more thing : What about the Mbemba guy. He played some good games according to a Anderlecht-friend of me.. Will he be in the A-team form Anderlecht ?

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
For the moment Mbemba isn't in the A-team. This can change quickely though. Mbemba played very strong in the friendly games and it's said that Aime Antheunis is quite fond of him. The "problem" is the arrival of Dindane. Aruna has cost a lot of money and is said to be a top class player. i'm afraid therefore m'bemba won't get his chance.

therefore you're right that he and some other talented players (only them who are ready for 1 class footbal) like sonko and calvo should be loaned out to teams who play attractrive football (e.x. stvv under reynders). soo we could see what they really are worth.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is exactly Calvo's place gOD ?

I've heard a lot of good things about him but never saw the guy playing..

Bring on Sonko !! I think we definitely could use a guy like him :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD ! ;)

We can use him in our right defence. Surely when Voets plays as crappy as last year. Midfield and central defense no place for him with us.. We have our own youngsters who get their chances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts