1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
"I would never have left Athletic if it hadn’t been for a club like United," Herrera said. "I left a different, unique club, with a special philosophy and incredible people.

"It's a club that few of us have had the privilege of playing for and, who knows, but for United I might have been there 10 years."

See you in the Champions Lea -- oops, your team's not in it. :pp

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9424384/premier-league-manchester-uniteds-ander-herrera-ready-for-new-project

I told you all last year he posted his transfer delight but quickly took it down..unfortunately I didn't screen save it.

I really don't get this manu love in but its where he wants to be and tbh when his transfer fell through last season he was rubbish for us for the first part of the season...as much use as an ash tray on a motorbike.

·
Registered
176 Posts
He likes to talk in a dramatic way I think. Lots of superlatives, the best, the most this and that etc. The media will like it at least.

Since we have so few other options I would welcome him back at some point, Athletic is one of his favoured clubs but not his one true love so I can understand him leaving, but in the season where we might get in the Champions League and Man U definitely won't be, it doesn't make much sense to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts