Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1167 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Which are your favourite teams and ones you have a soft spot for and why?.I like Parma,Cagliari,Pisa,Bari and hope the the other three including Cagliari come back and remain in A.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wlecome Bandiera, how are you?

oh, you know i`m a liverpool fan :proud::heart: .. as for other teams, i like real betis sampdoria, parma, bremen and i start have a soft spot for malaga, england team and croatia too. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
wlecome Bandiera, how are you?

oh, you know i`m a liverpool fan :proud::heart: .. as for other teams, i like real betis sampdoria, parma, bremen and i start have a soft spot for malaga, england team and croatia too. :)
I'm not to bad thanx:smileani:,As for Parma and Pisa I grew a soft spot for them in their initial season in Serie A I can recall Alessandro Melli,Marco Osio,Thomas brolin and co for Parma as for Pisa the great Michele Padovano.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do remember brolin, i think he is he sweden player.
parma has been producing impressive names for long time, players like veron, ortega, crespo, frey, buffon, zola, morfeo, asprilla.....etc

i hope to see them come back to serie a.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
With Parma I remember Grun,Brolin,Osio,Chiesa,Zola,Minotti,bennarivo,Apolloni and the rest just pure class let's not leave out Taffarel while we're at it:proud:.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
impressive names really.

i liked the way that one of the commentator mentioned that parma is the centre for so many impressive players in calcio to start their career, and i think we mentioned some of these names here.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
so r we discussing andalucian teamz?hw r parma and bari andalucian?i thought it was in spain

soft spot for clubs?hmm i hav been watchin quite a lot of bundesliga ................ been supportin dortmund and leverkusen dese dayz ..................

as for spain well once upon a time i was a massive valencia fan ............... during da days of hector cuper ........... wat a fantastik 2 seasons those were .......... i dont hav a spanish team these days ..............

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
so r we discussing andalucian teamz?hw r parma and bari andalucian?i thought it was in spain

soft spot for clubs?hmm i hav been watchin quite a lot of bundesliga ................ been supportin dortmund and leverkusen dese dayz ..................

as for spain well once upon a time i was a massive valencia fan ............... during da days of hector cuper ........... wat a fantastik 2 seasons those were .......... i dont hav a spanish team these days ..............
Couldn't have been that massive, if you turned your back!

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts

cut me sum slack i was 12 yearz old bak then :mad: plus i still supportd italian sides back den and valencia wer my fav. outside italy

:D well i still do support valencia in spain if u dont mind .............

mendieta,claudio lopez,lopez gerard,angloma,carboni,ayala fantastik team dat :thumbsup:

oh and dose wer not fantastik 2 seasons i gues ............ dey ended badly .......,...

sevilla r andalucian and r quite good and i dont understand why their coach is in danger of losing his job :googly::confused:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

:D

hey fats, wleocme mate!

we know parma isn`t an andalucian club, but why not to talk about them. :pp

as for your team, what about galatasaray..
i thought you have a spot for them, haven`t you?

cheers. :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you want to let him leave sampdoria? :D

valencia did impress me too specially in the 2 seasons when they played in the ucl finals. they had a great team at that time. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cut me sum slack i was 12 yearz old bak then :mad: plus i still supportd italian sides back den and valencia wer my fav. outside italy

:D well i still do support valencia in spain if u dont mind .............

mendieta,claudio lopez,lopez gerard,angloma,carboni,ayala fantastik team dat :thumbsup:

oh and dose wer not fantastik 2 seasons i gues ............ dey ended badly .......,...

sevilla r andalucian and r quite good and i dont understand why their coach is in danger of losing his job :googly::confused:
:yuck:

they are not! :nono:

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Canizares and Kily Gonzalez too. :proud:

yup indeed and a young vicente ........... who was dat short forward who destroyd leeds?

:D

hey fats, wleocme mate!

we know parma isn`t an andalucian club, but why not to talk about them. :pp

as for your team, what about galatasaray..
i thought you have a spot for them, haven`t you?

cheers. :)
galatasaray r my 2nd team ofcourse bt i neglected mentionin dem in a spanish topic .......... bt dis season i hav bekum a supporter of bundesliga

do you want to let him leave sampdoria? :D

valencia did impress me too specially in the 2 seasons when they played in the ucl finals. they had a great team at that time. :thumbsup:

i aint nevr leavin samp :nono:

:yuck:

they are not! :nono:

much bettr dan dat team in green ............wats it called?da one dat struggles to stay in la liga :pp .......wats dat team calld i wonder :D

liverpool started being my team at that time. ;) :proud:

i remember a memorable valencia performance vs liverpool in da ucl ........... 2002-03 season i thnk ..........

fantastik goal by aimar to make it 2-0 at da mestalla aftr a long range goal by baraja iirc

and den a 1-0 away win wid canizares makin sum great saves .........

and den basel came and knockd liverpool off their precious porch:howler:

remembr dat season kop :smileani::D:pp

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
galatasaray r my 2nd team ofcourse bt i neglected mentionin dem in a spanish topic .......... bt dis season i hav bekum a supporter of bundesliga
as i predicted and i knew about you mate. very respected team!

i aint nevr leavin samp :nono:
that`s for sure. :thumbsup:
then i won`t find any one to discuss with him about samp issues, games...etc.:pp

much bettr dan dat team in green ............wats it called?da one dat struggles to stay in la liga :pp .......wats dat team calld i wonder :D
lol :D

you know they are called the verdicblancos, REAL BETIS. :strong: :star:

i remember a memorable valencia performance vs liverpool in da ucl ........... 2002-03 season i thnk ..........

fantastik goal by aimar to make it 2-0 at da mestalla aftr a long range goal by baraja iirc

and den a 1-0 away win wid canizares makin sum great saves .........

and den basel came and knockd liverpool off their precious porch:howler:

remembr dat season kop :smileani::D:pp

i forgot that. :flirt:;)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i don`t remember this game, so feed me with a link, a video for it please. :flirt: ;)

1 - 20 of 1167 Posts