Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news and bad news people.

First the bad news: today we say goodbye to one of our finest FM's. Your own Jimmy has decided to quit as a moderator. He asked me to keep it lkow profile so Im going to stop here. Anyway thanks for the work you put in this forum man

Then immediately moving on to the good news. We already found a new moderator to assist Xavi here. Big it up for Carson35 :happy:.

That was all :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Thanks Jimmy for your work on the Inter XT forum, thank you very much for your time. You have been very dedicated to the forum.

Moving on I wanna give a big welcome to our new moderator: CARSON! I hope we'll all have fun! ;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
bye bye

Good luck Carson, I am sure you'll do a great job in this forum! :star:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Thank you Jimmy...you have done awesome job here...really awesome..man.:) :) ;)

And congrats Carson..you deserved that fine place.:)

Forza Inter!!!!...this is our week.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Is this because of Raanan was appointed as CM? :)

Hell, this is really a sad news!!! :(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Jimmy i am speechless...We all know the work you did here...Thanxs a bunch....

Carson congrats...
BTW how is the prediction league coming (STAndings) ha ha ....

·
Registered
45,333 Posts
You were a great moderator, Jimmy. I'm sure that I'm speaking on behalf of everyone here when I say that I appreciate all that you've done here.

Not sure if you remember this other moderator though, who went around censoring all sorts of stuff before. Yeah, and he was a pervert too apparently. Hmmm...RECOBA. Yeah, that's the one. Hey Jimmy...you know him? :D

Anway, good luck to Carson. I'm sure you'll do a great job, man! Especially since you're ALWAYS around and all... :D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
And the Soap Opera that is Xtratime continues....

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thank you for the work you have done here Jimmy. I hope you keep posting here even though you are not a mod!

And congrats to you Carson, im sure you will do a good job:)

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
phew, i thought jimmy was quiting xtratime altogether.

Jimmy as a member WOULD provoke less controversal bias, i guess, mostly due to immature members.

Anyway, i hope carson would have time for the inter forum AND the spurs forum AND his job AND his girlfriend.:D

Carson, where you forced to do this??:D

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Bye jimmy:)

Hope to see you around as often as possible:)

Carson, man, :D how will you manage to get some sleep now?:D;) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
SpaceAgentCobra said:
And the Soap Opera that is Xtratime continues....
There is no soap opera here other than why Jimmy refused to post this announcement himself. He's always done a top-notch job in this forum and you guys were all such a tight-knit and fun-loving group. The info I have indicates he is leaving for another forum where he wants to be the equivalent of a CM. Hence...he leaves us, he leaves you all without a word from the looks of it.:depress:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Who the hell have said that I´m leaving Xtratime for another forum????? :mad:
That is surely not the case! I am not leaving Xtratime,I am just resigning as a mod for crying out loud and that would automatically mean that the other forum where I belong to the management team,is something I would spend some more time to when I don´t have to deal with moderating duties here. Does that mean I leave Xtratime or left this moderating job because of that site? No!
So I have no clue where you got that from,since it has never been said by me atleast. So to make it clear: I am NOT resigning because of another site!

And then thanks for all the nice words that has been said to me,and most of the time it has been a pleasure but I prefer to be just a fan here now. :)

I will be here everyday discussing Inter with you all,so this is not good bye at all and I prefered not to have these kinds of topics because I just get the picture that I just get too much attention on a forum that is created for Inter and not me. ;)
That´s why I refused making this topic myself,but oh well. :)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Firdaus said:

Not sure if you remember this other moderator though, who went around censoring all sorts of stuff before. Yeah, and he was a pervert too apparently. Hmmm...RECOBA.

yeah that guy was really something weird, he claimed to be the moderator of the crappiest team in the world :eek: what a strange fellow :tongue:

This forum isn't gonna be the same without Jimmy :cry: :eek:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Jimmy said:
Who the hell have said that I´m leaving Xtratime for another forum????? :mad:
That is surely not the case! I am not leaving Xtratime,I am just resigning as a mod for crying out loud and that would automatically mean that the other forum where I belong to the management team,is something I would spend some more time to when I don´t have to deal with moderating duties here. Does that mean I leave Xtratime or left this moderating job because of that site? No!
So I have no clue where you got that from,since it has never been said by me atleast. So to make it clear: I am NOT resigning because of another site!

And then thanks for all the nice words that has been said to me,and most of the time it has been a pleasure but I prefer to be just a fan here now. :)

I will be here everyday discussing Inter with you all,so this is not good bye at all and I prefered not to have these kinds of topics because I just get the picture that I just get too much attention on a forum that is created for Inter and not me. ;)
That´s why I refused making this topic myself,but oh well. :)
Jimmy Dude! On behalf of the "Retired Xtratime Moderators Veterans Committee" - welcome to the other side! Believe me - it's much better being a member than a mod. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
JIIIIIMMYYY!!! :scream: :cry:

I lurk here most of the time. I'm sure that he's done a good job and you guys would definitely miss him... :depress: :tongue:

Okay, it isn't my business anyway. I'm NOT an Inter fan! :lala: ;)

Do you have time to sleep and eat, Carson? :confused: :D

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
how come he left :rolleyes:
nobody told Jimmy if Inter wins the schudetto he was gonna get
as the Inter moderator a bonus of 3,000 Euros

Man this is what I call bad Timing

p.d. one of the great moderator in xtratime, take care hope you get to meet Ana Kournikova, but by now she is probably a Real Madrid fan :tongue: I saw her in Florida with a dude name Enrique Iglesias

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.