1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Dear or dear, Frank - Why?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
because a man who wears pink exudes confidence, yet is sensitive. It could be as simple as the fact that pink is easy to coordinate with almost every color in your wardrobe--it goes amazingly well with greys, tans, black, navys and other blues tones. And lastly, if you're still not convinced how great pink is, women love pink and are more likely to give you a second glance. So give pink a try if you haven’t already. I have outlined four ways you can incorporate this magical color into your wardrobe.

i m going to buy a pink shirt now... :happy:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I wear pink shirt almost every other week...what's wrong with it? For a bunch of Europeans who are used to wearing shorts (or pants or whatever the **** they are) that cut off right in the middle of the shins, I wouldn't be talking about feminism in clothing..

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I wear pink shirt almost every other week...what's wrong with it? For a bunch of Europeans who are used to wearing shorts (or pants or whatever the **** they are) that cut off right in the middle of the shins, I wouldn't be talking about feminism in clothing..
:howler: true

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Nice cleavage, Frank.

·
Gooner
6,780 Posts
Nothing wrong with pink. I believe I look rather handsome in my pink shirt :pp But its one thing to wear a nice, dark pink shirt that goes with a nice suit. Wearing what Lampard did is completely different. Wtf is that, he looks ridiculous.

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
the parisian rygbymen are in pink. we can't say they aren't true men:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts