Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turkish NT accomplished a great thing:)

I know what that means for Turkish people.

Now, we can satisfy with what we have or go for more;)

I say why stop now, we had our confidence we played fair games, and we deserved every point we got.:cool:

The semifinal game is going to be a lot tougher than the first game, however we are more experienced now.:)

Lets' do our best and proud of our team:proud:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
With the play against Senegal today and that Ilhan starts insetad of Hakan we will win over 12 ronaldos. This win over senagl was so justicefull...........we really were the team with the best play. Good midfield and the defence was great. El Hadji POUF hadn´t anything, everybody was great exept Hakan. His days are over............Ilhan and Umit Karan is the new generation of forwards who should play. Hakan tank you for your goals in the past but it´s time for your nationally retirment.

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
everybody was great exept Hakan
He was very lucky that we won the game, otherwise he wouldn't be able to get back to Turkiye;)

BTW, I have to admit that this was one of the best officiated games in WC 2002:)

Hope the same think for semifinals:)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
It's a shame we could not have Collina or this ref against Brazil:rolleyes:

I think if the game is well-officiated we have a shot to win. I am really hyped so I am predicting a 2-1 victory.

Btw, it seems as if Ronaldo is injured and will either not start or not play the entire game:dazed:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think if the game is well-officiated we have a shot to win. I am really hyped so I am predicting a 2-1 victory.
Don't say that man, whatever you said opposite happened:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts