Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Primavera of Parma made the final 4 of the primavera championship with a 2-0 AWAY win over Lazio today. At the first leg Parma had crashed Lazio with 3-0 with a goal from Rufini and a brace from Ruopolo. In today's game Parma opened the score at 10' with Babacunda and made it two with Ruopolo at 19'. At the 20th minute a Lazio bastard was expelled for hitting Ruopolo, and the game stopped for 6 minutes when the bitter Laziali invented the pitch. Despite that however, the Lazio brats were just inferior and bit the dust with 2-0.

Next round we face Juventus.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Amo, with your style of writing, I see that you have a bright future as a journalist:D

;)

Congratulations:)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yes, very unbiased and objective stuff... :D

Nice to see the primavera doing well. But it's not often a player comes through that way for some reason... When was the last? Buffon? Falsini as well of course... ;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simone Barone and Massimo Brambilla were also products of our primavera.

Aca, I was just pissed off that the Lazio bastards attacked our boys just because they spanked them.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I've never really rated our Primavera team before, but now after getting to be final and crushing Lazio "the best primavera team in Italy" I must say that I've grown in exitement over the boys.

Well done! :)

With that Atalanta whizzard youth coach we got now, things will hopefully be even better in the future.
Although there won't be many players getting into the firstteam. That's very rare.
But if one or two players gets from the primavera into the senior team every other season then that's really good.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Amo, I loved your match report there. You should work for a news site;)

Seriously though, it's good to hear the youngsters doing well.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope. Montano did not play a single game with primavera this season. Grieco played some and scored lots of goals when he was trying to get his fitness but not in the final stages.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts