Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MLSZ: Bozsik a szövetségi kapitány, Détári az edző
2006-03-16 00:00 Utolsó módosítás: 2006-03-16 16:24

A Magyar Labdarúgó-szövetség ma sajtótájékoztató tartott, amelyen bejelentették, hogy Bozsik Péter lesz a magyar válogatott szövetségi kapitánya.
Segítője edzőként az egykori világválogatott, Détári Lajos lesz.

so that is quite a surprise for me :undecide:

Has he ever been mentioned as canditate for the job?

The positvive is-At least we have somebody.

But I don´t know too much about him.Has he ever trained a Team?

And Detari wasn´t too succesfull as Coach.

Anyway i hope that they are successful in "Impossible Mission Part 456"

Greets

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bentex said:
he coached ZTE to the title and beat Man Utd.
He's also a pundit on Duna TV and Viasat 3 on CL nights.
Thanx....and what is your opinion about this choice?
I really hoped that Beenhaker would do it....

Personally i don´t know too much about Boszik....and i liked Detari as player (until he made that stupid decision to go to Olympiakos) but i don´t like him as a coach

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Bentex said:
I like Bozsik, I enjoy his commentry... he's very knowledgeable.
so he's not like the Cruijf of Hungarian sports commentry ?? no offence Pista :D but Cruijf always talks a lot off bullshit that makes football look like mathematics from another planet :tongue:

·
42,192 Posts
yeah me to :) he cant do worse than that german guy who's name i (want to) forgot :tongue:

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
yeah :)
origo report the MLSZ are to create a position of 'technical director'.... the 3 in the running are John Gregory, Leo Beenhakker and Bölöni Laci!

·
Registered
55,826 Posts
what's the best about bozsik is the fact he is a real úriember, being able to represent magyar foci on international stage. of course, then also, he is the son of one of the greatest footballers of all times :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Andor said:
so he's not like the Cruijf of Hungarian sports commentry ?? no offence Pista :D but Cruijf always talks a lot off bullshit that makes football look like mathematics from another planet :tongue:

Well I'm glad that a Hunmgarian is the national coach!

Never heard Johan speak about football here in no sports land! But his mind was always 30 seconds before everyone else's on the pitch! Still the best football player I have ever seen.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
szövkap said:
what's the best about bozsik is the fact he is a real úriember, being able to represent magyar foci on international stage. of course, then also, he is the son of one of the greatest footballers of all times :thumbsup:

So it is Bozsik, not Boszik and he is related to other Bozsik. Ok...

I said all along I wanted a Magyar. So, maybe this will work out for us.

Detari? I remember a NT game where the fans were chanting "Detari Csere! Detari Csere!" What contribution can he make?

·
42,192 Posts
Pista said:
Well I'm glad that a Hunmgarian is the national coach!

Never heard Johan speak about football here in no sports land! But his mind was always 30 seconds before everyone else's on the pitch! Still the best football player I have ever seen.
to bad he didn't get allong with the Dutch FA otherwise he could have won a WC or EC with them. He only figured on one WC wich they lost in the final against Argentina i think :irritate:

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Cruijf certainly does like to talk football, he's not only regular on Dutch tv but English, German, Spanish and Catalan aswell.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Benfits of Bozsik over Lothar!

- He speaks Hungarian
- He watches NB1 games and knows the players
- He don't need to call players up for the first time just to watch them play for the fist time.
- He is articulate and not a fool.
- He's a tactics man, he won't send the team out without a game plan (he is the Andy Gray of Hungary with his tactics board on viasat 3)
- Making money won't be his biggest goal.
- He won't attract as big sponsership so his mind won't be side tracked with stupid press events.
- He attends and has commentated on previous NT games going back several years so he knows the history of the players who give the most.
- He's not fallen out with Dárdai, Babos, Fehér, Tóth x2, Nyilasi, Mézsöly and nearly all the Nb1 coaches :) so it will be a clean slate for every one.
- He built the ZTE team that won the championship and beat Man Utd, Matthäus arrived when Partizan already had the title in the bag, it was when he made changes they lost it the following year.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
goalpdl said:
So it is Bozsik, not Boszik and he is related to other Bozsik.
yeah I already changed the thread title :)

goalpdl said:
Detari? What contribution can he make?
well for the past year or so I said I would be happy him being an assistant coach to a more experienced coach. He is there for two reasons.
The first is to take training sessions, work with the team.... the players would instantly respect him as he was one of Hungary's greatest players of the last 30 years.
The other is to gain experience working along side Bozsik, and getting a feel for what is needed at this level. I'm sure he's there to be groomed as a future NT coach.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Press have already been on at Bozsik and how many players he's gonna
try out :D
he say's he want's to create a stable spine to the team :thumbsup:
he has already in his head 15-16 that will make up the main squad and the rest will be made up of players in form and young talents.

he said he is certain he wants a more stable spine than Matthäus :thumbsup:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bentex said:
yeah I already changed the thread title :)

sorry my mistake
:frownani:

thanx for the infos Bentex,now i have a better feeling...
:)

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
he also said he'll play Huszti on right wing, Bodnár at left back... ant Tököli and Kovács Peti will be our new strike force. Sebőkvilli will be captain if Gera is still not avaliable.

Just Kidding :D

1 - 20 of 92 Posts