Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Komoko Kamara scored an equaliser for Achi Nazrath today against Hap. Jerusalem in their Leumit league match. Komoko tried to clear the ball from Nazrath's box and the ball somehow bounced on the ground once and found it's way into Jerusalem's net. Sounds like an unbelivable goal, I'll try to find a video to show you. :D The game ended 2:2 after Hapoel dropped a 2:0 lead BTW.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I remember such situation in Polisch 4 league. Goalkeeper of Orzeł Kolno kicked the ball from his penalty box, it flied streight to the goal of rivals and their goalkeeper mistaked fatal. BTW, It was in 1st. minute of the match. THe match ended 1:1

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Thanks Ranaan ! Great :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
28 Posts
kamara said thet he scored some goals like that when he play at belgium.

it allways nice to see Hapoel loosing :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Well guys I never thought I would see Ligat Ha Al goals in Brazilian television, it happened that I was watching a sport program and they would go through the best goals of the week and guess which goal was ranked 1st?? Exactly Kamara's goal against Hapoel Jerusalem!! The commentator even made fun of Ben Harush ( I think thats the name of Jerusalem's keeper right?) and said he should go after the match and mourn at the Kotel and ended up the goal session saying "Shalom".

·
Registered
784 Posts
When he was in Belgium, Kemoko who wasn't the 1st choice keeper used to play with the reserve team as a striker.
He's a good offensive player.
Back in Guinea he used to take the free kicks.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tapie said:
When he was in Belgium, Kemoko who wasn't the 1st choice keeper used to play with the reserve team as a striker.
He's a good offensive player.
Back in Guinea he used to take the free kicks.
Like someone mentioned he said he tried to score and wasn't surprised at all. He mentioned he scored 4 goals like that during his time in Belgium. Who would've thought a 2nd div. keeper would be so popular all over the world. :D

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
berko said:
Well guys I never thought I would see Ligat Ha Al goals in Brazilian television,
That's just awesome. I was so happy to see Hapoel losing like this. It was so funny. :party:

Btw, he later said that he used to score penalties but he never scored a goal like this... i know, he conttradicted himself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts