·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blame who you like.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I blame the bad luck and the weather then.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...and the linesman, and either Hyppia or Biscans foot (whoever it was defelcted Phillips shot), and our inability to capitalise on the chances...and whatever else I can think of.

:D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
The Manager?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the board, and the FA and UEFA and FIFA, and blatter.

**** it, blame 'em all.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
the linesman is obviously the chief culprit,followed by Niemi for his craziness at stopping shots,also Sturrock and the corner flags got in the way,the weather,the Soton fans for getting behind their team,tiredness from UEFA,also there was a lot of travelling from Anfield to St.Mary's.

anything but the manager,the players he bought are all the new Zidane's and his tactical nous is second to none,so it can't be anything to do with him,surely?

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts

·
International
1,878 Posts
Oh come on! Cheer up you lot! It's only the mickey mouse Premiership! Let Arsenal win it! We've got more important things to do in the Inter-Toto Cup! Come on! Houllier is still the best manager in the whole world! He'll lead us to glory in Europe's premier club competition - the Inter-Toto Cup!

D

·
0 Posts
Who to blame?? Hooflier and Owen are to blame.

Hooflier's stupid team selection. Start with Biscan?? moving Henchoz to right back?? what was he doing?? Carra-Henchoz-Hyypia-Riise, any fool could have picked that as our best defense.

Leaving out Kewell to begin with?? thank god Cheyrou got injured, Kewell was one of the only decent players we had.

Sticking with Owen as penalty taker, and then announcing after the game that you will continue to do so because he's a good pen taker. HE'S MISSED 10 FOR US ALREADY!

And then we have Owen, how many chances does he need?? is he missing pens on purpose?? why does he bother playing if he's not interested??

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
This is a good result for all Liverpool fans concerned.

Southampton have now done the double over you!

You need only 3 more losses and you'll be out of the race for CL football. If you manage to finish 7th or 8th, the manager may lose his job. Be happy guys!:)

You have to make sacrifices to do whats good for the future.

LFC is no different.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wanting Liverpool to lose means you're supporting the opposition, supporting the opposition means you aren't supporting Liverpool and if you aren't supporting Liverpool you aren't a fan.

Of course that wouldn't bother you Firenze having 'stopped' supporting them

D

·
0 Posts
I'd prefer 5th and no trophies over 4th and Uefa Cup, It'd be better for the longterm future of the club, Another season of Houllier means we fall further behind Arsenal and Man U. At least if he goes and we get Mourinho in, we'll have a chance

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will Mourinho be joining Topmoller on the manager fad scrapheap next year?

M

·
0 Posts
My God, I've never seen so much loyalty given to such a poor manager in my life as CardiffRed is giving Le Hoof. It's embarrassing just to read it all.
Approx £120 million and 5 seasons he's had to win the Prem and the best he has done is second. His team is currently rotting in 8th place and 29 points from the top and it's only March!!! How anyone can stick up for Hooflier as much as CardiffRed is here is beyond me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts