Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Palemiras lost in Bolivia for Strogest....4x2 brilliant!!
Could not cope with altitude!!
Alexx. can you get the match report in English??

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Ze, I'm reading this 5 minutes before I have to run to catch the train to Rome. I would have loved to find and paste the english report, but time for that is just not enough.

But I'm sure Kafka (hey where are you lately, missing your contribution :) ) can do it...or, wait a minute, Amo is big in finding stuff. And as he is the latest Corinthians supporter here ( :) oh yeah, my friend :) ), I'm sure he does it...

Bye now, gotta run, gotta run, see ya in 10 days or so :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have a safe trip alexx...get some good pictures, specially of your new thesis...you know developing women's new kit and all that..

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
You asked for it, Ze, I deliver... 3 weeks late however :)

I do it because the world should know about the coffee revenge, ha ha ha

The report:
Bolivian side The Strongest thrashed Palmeiras 4-2 in the Libertadores Cup on Thursday, avenging an earlier defeat during which the Palmeiras goalkeeper nonchalantly drank a cup of coffee.

Palmeiras had easily beaten the Bolivians 4-0 in Sao Paulo when the teams met for the first time in group seven.

Their dominance was so great in that game that during the second half goalkeeper Marcos accepted a cup of coffee from a photographer behind the goal and casually drank it with the ball still in play.

The Bolivians, still seething over the incident, celebrated their first two goals on Thursday by sitting around in a group and pretending to drink cups of coffee.

Thursday's game was always likely to be a different story in the high altitude of La Paz, 3,600 metres above sea level.

Palmeiras, already beaten in Quito at 2,800 metres by Ecuadorean champions El Nacional earlier in the group, found themselves 2-0 down within 21 minutes to goals by Argentine striker Vidal Gonzalez and Brazilian Sandro Coelho.

Argentine Daniel Delfino and an Indio own goal completed Palmeiras' misery after the break and added to speculation over the future of coach Luiz Felipe Scolari, better known as "Big Phil", who is known to be increasingly unhappy at the club.

I now will have a cup of coffee :)
MESF

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Can you imagine the GK drinking coffee during the game? hilarius! :) :) :) :)

Ze,I want you to do a really tough job for me...who are the starting 11 of Palmeiras and who are their subs? a small rate of every player woiuld be nice.

I'm grateful (if you do this)

FORCA PALMEIRAS!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amoroso,
Felipao changes his team all the time...mainly thorough imnjuries or bad form....Palmeiras are crap this year....which is good news to the whole world :)
Also, cause Parmalat want to leave Palmeiras they sold many players like Zinho, Paulo Nunes, Oseas, Ze Maria etc...
I'll see a decent team....

Marcos :( (going thorough a bad form...but good goalie)

2.Arce (paraguay international) 3.Argel (felipao's butcher) 4.Roque Jr. 6.Junior

5. galeano (he's crap..but is in the team for 7 years) 8. C Sampaio

10. Alex

7. Euler 9. Pena 11. Asprilla

Last year the team was:

Marcos

Ze Maria/ Arce Roque Jr Junior Baiano Junior

Galeano Sampaio

Alex Zinho

Paulo NUnes Oseas/Evair

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
About the coffee it was funny. the game the pigs won at home was relaly boring , I think marcos only had one shot....so he started taking his cofee.
When they plays in BOlivia efvery single goal they celebrated with the cofee celebration. And that was when Marcos started going thorough a bad spell...am taking real stupid goalies....which almost cost his place in the brazilian squad, and almost threatened his palemiras position. But Felipao and Luxemburgo told himi to be strong and that they understtod his phase.
Now this is what makes me surprise..Luxemburgo always says he is the professinal of this and that....but he always treats people differently.
Ex: Edilson was banned from the national team for 1 year...now on sunday Pedrinho from Vasco done the same crap Edilson did....and I bet he wil go to the olympics....not suffering any punishment!
At least the little beast is their....with his brazilian shirt The world will now know what is real football..a football that is not scared of nothing with loads of malicous stuff! :) I don't think he will lose his position no more n the Brazilian team, Vampeta will feed him all the time, as they are best friends!! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ze Maria was sold? where?
Zinho too? where?
and Paulo Nunez? Oseas? where did these guys went?

dont we have a guy named Jackson?

------------------

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oseas , Ze Maria , Cleber went to Cruzeiro

Zinho and Paulo Nunes (he is gay by the way) went to Gremio

Jackson is on the bench...after he went to palmeiras his football went downwards

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amoroso,
i forgot, instead of Pena who is playing now is Marcelo Ramos...who used to play for Cruzeiro and is quite good!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Now wait a minute, let's read the subtext:

We have Amo whose faithful and gialloblu heart and the Parmalat connection (I love Parmalat by the way, remember Niki Lauda always running around with a Parmalat baseball cap. He still does it. I mean he is like 50 now and runs his own airline since many years and still runs around with the Parmalat baseball cap all the time, can you believe that...), anyway, Parmalat tricked faithful Anmo into p. :( , and that's honorable and everything.

BUT, now Parmalat leavig p. :( , no more connection for Amo. We still need the EESF, the Eastern Europe Section of Fiel. So come on now :)

MESF
Middle European Section of Fiel

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hmm...IF Parmalat leaves Palmeiras,along with al;ex and Roque Junior I will only have Marcos to like from there since Ze Maria and Junior Baiano left...I also like Cesar Sambaio but not that much,anyway,if Parmalat leaves Palmeiras I'll go for Vasco Da Gama.

------------------

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amoroso,
you defintly want to be considered a "persona non grata" in the Brazilian forum :)....supports Palmeiras and Vasco :( the 2 most stinckable clubs of Brazilian football, if not the world :(
Alexx, we need to develop a organization , like in the REnaissance the Jesuits teaching people how to be Corinthians fans :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
explain why should people like Corinthians (apart from the name thing)?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...because they have the coolest players, because they are the only world champion ever and because of the FIEL, etc...you can learn everything by flipping through these pages and reading Ze's in depth informations :)

MESF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts