Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lil' TORO one two three! And juve falls twice!

Toro 3 juventus 2!!

giu***tus-TORINO 2-3
giu***tus: Avitabile, Di Cuonzo, Balagna, Marchisio, Giannuto, De Ceglie, Cavagna, Bentivoglio, Paolucci, Clemente, Volpato. A disposizione: Scarzanella, Rossi, Bianco, Luci, La Vecchia, Volpe. All Chiarenza (squalificato, in panchina Rampulla).
Torino: Corradino, Marrone, Bianciardi, Rignanese, Battaglia, Colombo, Canavese, Schiattarella (1’st Fiore), Falconieri (23’st De Stefano), Castellazzi, Bongiovanni (37’st Ebagua). A disposizione: DI Gennaro, Zaccarelli, Acquafresca, Gorani. All. Ferri.
Arbitro: Massa di Imperia.
Reti: 9’ Falconieri, 29’ Volpato, 36’ Paolucci, 7’st Fiore, 18’st Canavese

That's the spirit, lil' angels! GO ON BEAT THEM FOREVER :heart: :heart:

My signature will remain PROUD of ya!
I'm going to drink for you this evening :proud: :strong:as for Liverpool :howler: :thumbsup:

juveeeeeeeee :finger:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
What a great night not only are Juve knocked out of the CL but they could not even score one goal at home, a priceless game for all anti-Juve fans :happy:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
OLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a incredible night!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: It was so nice to see the faces of my gobbi friends after the final whistle, and when Yuumei told me about the result of the Primavera the celebration became even better. :cool: :thmbup:

Congratulations for our young bulls, they've showed their older colegues how Toro's pride should be defended. :proud: :proud: :proud:

juve merda!!! :fero:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brush 'em off the planet! :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts