Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than 16 hours to go.

Wish you all the best for next year. :star: :jester:

Also hope that we can welcome more than individual Dutch succes next year in the international football department.

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
all the best in 2004 and may everyone's dream come out too in 2004 :)

starting with the championship going to Rotterdam:fero:

only sporting wish which I seriously "demand" is Spurs not getting relegated:(

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Yes all the best to all of you for the coming year! :)

Wally, I also hope Spurs won't get relegated, that would be sad. :(

·
Registered
22,487 Posts

:) I wish you all a very happy, sucessful, healthy and peaceful 2004! May most of your dreams and wishes come true and have a nice time. :)
:) Einen guten Rutsch und Frohes Neues Jahr euch allen! :)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Wally said:

only sporting wish which I seriously "demand" is Spurs not getting relegated:(
personally for you : my best wishes for Spurs! ;) I´m sure they are too good to get relegated, don´t be too worried.

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
I´m sure they are too good to get relegated
That's exactly what I fear our players will think :eek: they really need to roll up their sleaves for a change!
Spurs also lack a leader. Laugh or not, but they miss Steffen Freund. The current team has many players who have nice touches like Dalmat, Keane and who aren't interested in playing like Carr but no diggers like Freund.

nice seeing the well-wishes btw :smileani:

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Less than 4 hours to go :excited:

I wish u all the best, Wally has had a tough year so far :tongue: Maybe they'll perform better in the new year, although I don't expect anything from R'dam Zuid ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wally said:

What kinda of championship is that supposed to be? :tongue:

·
Registered
460 Posts
feliz año nuevo para todos!:D
translation: happy new yeat for you all!!:D
i hope all your dreams come true..except for that about the championship..it'll stay in the Amsterdam Arena..:fero: ;)
let's wish something common..to win the Euro 2004:D
what do you do in holland to new year's eve? something tipical!?

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
mariaines said:
what do you do in holland to new year's eve? something tipical!?
nothing really special imo. Get stuffed with booze and plant a few fireworks at midnight.
is it the same in Chile ? btw is Charlie da Silva a name that rings any bells in Chile? he's a star overhere :D

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Sorry the late, I was out, no computer!

BUON ANNO NUOVO A TUTTI!!!! :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wally said:
nothing really special imo. Get stuffed with booze and plant a few fireworks at midnight.
is it the same in Chile ? btw is Charlie da Silva a name that rings any bells in Chile? he's a star overhere :D
yes..but with a terrible heat :mad: i hate it..
there's an spectacular fireworks show in one of our main cities but i've never been there..it seems nice;)
no, i've nevear heard of him.. for us feyenoord = acuña :D sorry but that's our reality..

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
chivu said:
What kinda of championship is that supposed to be? :tongue:
all youth competitions for example the beloftenelftallen :fero: :cool: :howler: :D

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
mariaines said:
yes..but with a terrible heat :mad: i hate it..
there's an spectacular fireworks show in one of our main cities but i've never been there..it seems nice;)
no, i've nevear heard of him.. for us feyenoord = acuña :D sorry but that's our reality..
well Charlie's a Chilean gangster who was involved in a scandal involving the Dutch royal family. He gave details about a relationship between a Dutch princess and a former mafia boss. She denied it but later conceded and she's had to say goodbye to any hopes of getting the throne. He's probably the most famous Chilean in HOlland :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
the best wishes for 2004 for everyone :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wally said:
well Charlie's a Chilean gangster who was involved in a scandal involving the Dutch royal family. He gave details about a relationship between a Dutch princess and a former mafia boss. She denied it but later conceded and she's had to say goodbye to any hopes of getting the throne. He's probably the most famous Chilean in HOlland :D
what!?!? you've got to be kidding me!!!

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
mariaines said:
what!?!? you've got to be kidding me!!!
nah I'm serious :D it's true. Ask any Dutchman. He lived here in the early 90s but he's now back in Chile and a Dutch crime journalist went to Chile to interview da Silva asking if he knew about this princess's past and de Silva had this stunning story!

·
Registered
460 Posts
what ain incredible story!
i imagine it's not so funny in holland but it's quite funny to me :D :howler: :howler:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts