21. MANZONI
17. MARIGA
4. MORRONE

Attaccanti

10. LEON
43. PALOSCHI
11. PISANU
14. VANTAGGIATO

Forza Parma! Lucarelli left of the squad due to disciplinary reasons. Let's make it another 4-1!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Propable line-up.

Pavarini (HELP)
The scoring Lucarelli- Troest-Paci
Antonelli-Budel-Morrone-Castellini
Pisanu-Vantaggiato
Paloschi

No Cristiano Lucarelli tonight, he's at home (Livorno?)

·
Registered
23,914 Posts
2-0. A quite poorly conceeded goal after a freekick. bad clearance from Lucarelli.

You had plenty of chances since then, mostly Paloschi. also you should have had a penalty for handball.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not ****ing impressed, last time I create a match thread as I seem to be cursed.

I really hope Lucarelli's absence hasn't caused us to play so shite, or that his tantrums have caused unrest in the dressing room.

It's looking like Ancona will return favour with 4-1 thrashing of us. **** this.

·
Registered
23,914 Posts
also just saw a replay that you had a goal incorrectly disallowed (if I got that right). together with a not called penalty you are a bit unlucky.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know but it's the end result that counts. We're always 'unlucky', I'd just like us to get the job done properly with some kind of consistency. Promotion candidates my ass at this rate.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2-0 defeat, solid result in the bag there. My hopes of promotion fade daily.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ancona deserved this victory,we played like shit.I am afraid that problems with Lucarelli caused tonight performance.He creates bad atmosphere in the team.We must sort this problem quickly because it can cause further disgraces.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Promotion? :eek: Even Catania will beat us 5-0, let's stay where we are.
What a bad game, we started it after we went 2-0 down. One of the worst games ever and we have seen a lot lately.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really ****ing hate how we have so much potential which we can't actualise. Why were morrone, mariga, rossi -even d'agostino, a proven team player - on the bench? Whilst we're not losing game after game, we're not winning them either and I'm beginning to have doubts over the management.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Morrone was not fit.
Why Mariga was on the bench is a mystery to all of us. Next Grosseto, we must win otherwise even play off will be difficult.

We didn't sell Lucarelli (like Morfeo the same mistake), kicked Gedone away, have this idiot Berti getting Manzoni, Pippa e Flafla while we have already 189 midfielders. We need a better plan from the top.
I go to sleep and hope for better times.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ancona deserved this victory,we played like shit.I am afraid that problems with Lucarelli caused tonight performance.He creates bad atmosphere in the team.We must sort this problem quickly because it can cause further disgraces.
Stayed up and watched a stupid defeat:yuck:
Yes,Ancona deserved their win,not only the result,but we also lost everyside in this game .Our players worked hard but couldn't find the right method,they were too ambisious,but this can't help them find opponent's net.
Maybe many friends here dislike C.Lucarelli.But I have to say if our opponent takes coarctation defence, and put their defence line backward,in this situation,Lucarelli will show his ability to pin down those defenders,so our other attacker could find space to goal.We can't only focus on how many goals that Lucarelli has.
So we have to forget this loss and get ready for the next game.Meanwhile,we must settle down Lucarelli's problem,nobody would like to see faction.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts