Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ancona official thread

Ancona are going to be the most ridiculous club of the last 20 years of serie A (after Catanzaro in 1982-3 and Catania in 1983-4) and the last news convinced me that they need an official thread. :tongue:

The new coach Galeone is one of those coaches whose interviews are never boring and the first one was already super:
"I had decided to leave the profession cause football in the last seasons was no more the football I loved. Now I have changed opinion cause I think that the 'obscurantisme' of football has come to an end"
"I think that we can avoid the relegation by attacking. I will adopt my old 4-3-3"
So beware! :fero: Ancona will attack! :howler:

Meanwhile another player joined the roster: Goretti from Reggiana (C-1), former Perugi, Bologna and Napoli player. Just 28 years old but already an ex. This year a convincing performance for him till now at Reggiana: 18 matches and 3 goals.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Ancona official thread

ToniSamp said:

"I think that we can avoid the relegation

:howler: :howler: :howler:

... i think it they didn't destroyed the team who was last year maybe now they were quite good!

by the way i hate who decided to buy the bro of Martin for the stand :mad:

...next year if Ternana come in A i will open a thread for Ternana:D :D :D

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Re: Re: Ancona official thread

Arianna said:
by the way i hate who decided to buy the bro of Martin for the stand :mad:
in an interview with Danish television yesterday, Mads Jørgensen said that he looked forward to his stay in Ancona. But after he signed the contract they bought another 32 players :eek: and they're still buying pathetic players!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ancona official thread

Biancoceleste said:
in an interview with Danish television yesterday, Mads Jørgensen said that he looked forward to his stay in Ancona. But after he signed the contract they bought another 32 players :eek: and they're still buying pathetic players!
poor Mads :depress:

Now they have: Dino Baggio, Sommese, Parente, Maini, Carrus, Goretti, Sartor, Sommese , Del Falco and Beretta like medfielders....!!!!

no space for Mads and i can't understand why!!!!! Daniel Andersson still have chance to play every weeks and he's crappy!:yuck:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Ancona release Jorgensen

Ancona have released midfielder Mads Jorgensen on a free transfer.
Jorgensen has returned to his native Denmark where he is training with AGF Aarhus as he goes in search of a new club.

The midfielder did not appear too down-hearted by his release from the Serie A club who recently appointed Giovanni Galeone as their new coach.

"I am pleased we have reached a solution which all parties involved can be happy with," Jorgensen told Ritzau.

"Together with my agent, we have been working all through January to be able to leave and we finally reached an agreement on Saturday."

The midfielder has been allowed to train with former club AGF, but has not discussed a contract with the Aarhus outfit.

"I have got permission to train with AGF, but I have not discussed a contract with the club," he confirmed.

"My agent is working with different options, then we will see how things turn out during the week."

·
Registered
69,006 Posts
Ancona have two former Derby County players so you know the team is bad! :D Daino and Zavagno. On the team I like Daino, Zavagno, Rapaic, Pandev and Grabbi.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
They have really been shopping lately, Zavagno, Rapaic Jardel to mention a few and a new coach aswell. Their third of the season :D Ancona could have avoided relegation if they haden't changed the whole X1 from last season, they did a "Como" and they are getting punished for their mistakes. If they avoid relegation i will stand with the Interista's at San Siro wearing my Milan shirt the next time i visit Milano :tongue:

Ancona played in Serie A in the early 90's, i remember that. They finnished on 17th place back then i think. About Mads Jörgensen. hope hewon't become another Daniel Andersson, rotting on the bench with the minor Serie A sides, but perhaps he's not even half as good as his brother either.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
...another keeper....:rolleyes:

Swedish goalkeeper Magnus Hedman has joined bottom of the table Ancona for the rest of the season.

Celtic have allowed him to join the Italian club on loan after falling out of favour with boss Martin O’Neill.

The former Coventry No 1 hasn’t played for the Scottish side since they lost to Lyon in the Champions’ League clash before Christmas.

"Magnus wanted to go on loan because he felt that his first team chances may have been limited," noted O’Neill.

"He wants to play regular football as he feels that his place in the national squad my be under threat."

Hedman is one of many January reinforcements for Ancona who already look certainties for relegation.

The Del Conero outfit, only promoted last summer, have collected just five points in 18 League games.

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, sometimes playing for a crappy team can be an advantage for a goalie.
Many years ago Lorieri gained enormous credit when he played with Ascoli cause he conceded 4 goals, but saved more than 10 shots per game. :D

Don't forget the helmet, Magnus! Bombing will start soon! :howler:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
JKris said:
Can't be good for Hedmans confidence to play for that team. :D
:howler: :howler: ..I never seen such a pathetic team in my life b4...damn ancona..

·
Registered
45,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm quite sure that soon we will see the 4th coach of the season, cause Galeone is crap. I think that with Sonetti as coach yesterday it would have been a draw... surely not a win, cause the team is crappy, but a draw. With Galeone this team seriously risks to lose all the next matches.

·
Registered
69,006 Posts
How is Zavagno doing for Ancona, one of the players that I wish Derby County kept but I wish him the best of luck and too bad he will be on a relegated team again (Derby and now Ancona)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Arianna said:
Hubner yesterday score against Parma
Poggi scored a GREEEEEAT goal against Atalanta!

well...only in Ancona the players are crappy! :howler:
What can you do when you play for a crappy team!:howler:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Poor Ancona...

In the matches I saw they had terrible luck....they gave Milan a hard time twice , holding them for 70 minutes in the last one, until they were robbed....and against Juventus they lost 2-3 and were robbed too.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts