Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where i read it, it might have been in this site. It said that Ancelotti has his strikers set already. They were Del Piero, Kovacevic, Trezeguet and Inzaghi. However, then it said, Inzaghi could be on his way to Milan or Inter in exchange for Kluivert. Now, this freaked me out as i struggled to work out what Kluivert has to do with any of the Milan clubs. Does anyone know what they are going on about. Maybe Inter or Milan has bought Kluivert already and considering a swap. I would love to Kluivert instead of Inzaghi. We would have the best strikers in Italy if not in the world.
Del Piero
Trezeguet
Kovacevic
Kluivert

Brilliant, if we can't score goals with these strikers we should be shot.

·
International
6,519 Posts
To Milan or Inter for exchange for Kluivert ???!? :):)

Funniest thing I have ever heard ...

D

·
0 Posts
Signed a five year contract with the Turin club, pending a medical. Still only 22, Trezeguet has cost Juve in the region of £14.6 million.

Trezeguet is a good striker, but not among teh top 10 in the world, Kluivert is though, but it's unliekly he'll join Juve this season.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
You're a bit too straight forward in your interpretation guys :).
Obviously Kluivert is not the property of any of the Milan teams, but that doens't mean Inzaghi can't be sold to one of them and Kluivert bought as a replacement.
Barca has been monitoring Milosevic and is said to be interested. Zaragoza want's Esnaider from us to sell Milosevic, so Milosevic-Barca, Esnaider-Zaragoza, Kluivert-Juve, Pippo-Milan. Obviously a scenario with many complications, but not entirely out of the question. Obviously lots of cash would be flying around too :).

Ciao.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts