Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ancelotti should have better control over player and start the rotating system of strikers ad fergi do. I prefer this.
Look at esnaider's stay in spain and he was consistent, never used in last season except care taker.
He should tell the players to be ready for benching also and should not have a problem for starting line up. hope trez, kova, esnaider will agree but Pippo don't know.
juventinis, please post yr comments.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I think Ancelotti does have control over his players and i do think he will use the rotation system with the players. But i think he should use this system only at the beginning of the season in Serie A and the Champions League, because you wouldn't want to rotate the players all the time, when one pair of them are playing better than the other they should start most of the time.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
According to the interview he will be rotating, and he will use more frequently the striker the striker(s) who performs best. Hope it's Del Piero.

P

·
0 Posts
esnaider

wasn't esnaider injured most of last season? isn't that why he didn't get to play?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I think Ancelotti has no choice but to rotate his whole team next season. When there is up to three games in a week, champions league and stuff, he will need to. I think you will find the top players being rested against the weaker sides in Serie A. Del Piero and Trezegeut will be used in the Champions League and Pippo and Kovacevic in Seire A. O'Neill in Serie A and Zidane in Champions League etc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts