Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ancelotti turbato: "Meglio se la Juve restava in Europa"
Ven 15 Apr, 10:40 AM

Carlo Ancelotti non e' affatto contento dell'eliminazione della Juve dalla semifinale di Champions. Il tecnico rossonero, pur credendo ciecamente nella forza della sua immensa e validissima rosa, crede che i bianconeri siano ora quasi favoriti in campionato. "Il passaggio del Liverpool e' un risultato sorprendente - ammette l'allenatore dei campioni d'Italia - ed io avrei preferito che vincesse la Juve. Adesso, nello sprint per lo scudetto, possono avere qualche vantaggio in piu'. Infatti lo scontro diretto (al Meazza, ndr) e' in programma quattro giorni dopo il ritorno della semifinale di Coppa". "Il Milan, dunque, sara' costretto a giocare piu' partite della Juve."

In brief: "I was rather surprised seeing Liverpool going through" "I would have preferred if Juve qualified. Now, as we approach the final sprint in the Scudetto race, they may have an advantage. Infact Milan vs Juve will take place only 4 days after the 2nd leg semifinal" "We will necessarily play more games than Juve".

Forza Milan :star:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
It's true. It is tougher. 40 days ... the final push begins. :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haroon said:
It's true. It is tougher. 40 days ... the final push begins. :stuckup:
The real question is: We will be able to hold on? :undecide:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
The real question is: We will be able to hold on? :undecide:
Juve is Juve in the Serie A after all. It's never easy to defeat them. They are a different side in the Serie A. As most people think, it will come down to that thriller in the San Siro. For us every game is important be it in Europe or Serie A. Inter can do one good thing in this season and that is to defeat Juve. :eekani: They play better football currently compared to Juve.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Haroon said:
Inter can do one good thing in this season and that is to defeat Juve. :eekani: They play better football currently compared to Juve.
I'm not counting on Inter for anything. We'll have to beat Juve by ourselves and not drop any points to anyone else.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
30^ Milan vs BRESCIA (1-1) :doh: Juve vs Fiorentina (3-3)

31^ Siena vs Milan (draw) Juve vs LECCE (Juve win)

32^ Milan vs CHIEVO (we win) Juve vs INTER (draw)

33^ Milan vs PARMA (we win) Lazio vs Juve (draw)

34^ Fiorentina vs Milan (draw) Juve vs BOLOGNA (Juve win)

35^ Milan vs Juve (draw)

36^ Lecce vs Milan (draw) Juve vs PARMA (Juve win)

37^ Milan vs PALERMO (we win) Livorno vs Juve (draw)

38^ Udinese vs Milan (draw) Juve vs CAGLIARI (Juve win)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
It might be slightly different than that. :stuckup: Our last two games is my biggest worry but I hope that we shall prevail. :shades:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Then again the theory with Inter and the EURODERBY was that since Inter was out of the Scudetto race they would cause havoc for us in the Euroderby.
However, yes the scudetto race is different in that its not based on 1-2 games and Juve seem to pull horseshoes out of their a*s every week.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
acMilanMontreal said:
Then again the theory with Inter and the EURODERBY was that since Inter was out of the Scudetto race they would cause havoc for us in the Euroderby.
However, yes the scudetto race is different in that its not based on 1-2 games and Juve seem to pull horseshoes out of their a*s every week.
I believe that Milan vs Brescia will cost us dearly :groan:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Diavolo said:
I believe that Milan vs Brescia will cost us dearly :groan:
I believe that Juve's match versus Chievo and the Papera's of Cristian Cejas will cost us dearly :frownani:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
acMilanMontreal said:
I believe that Juve's match versus Chievo and the Papera's of Cristian Cejas will cost us dearly :frownani:
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Diavolo said:

35^ Milan vs Juve (draw)

But we'll beat Juve so it don't matter! :stuckup:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Diavolo said:

35^ Milan vs Juve (draw)

I have a feeling the proclaimed Derby d'Italia will be the deciding match in our quest for the scudo, not our game vs Juve :hopefull:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Nothing would happen to you. You guys are the DEVIL :devil: . Untouchable !

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
nEEbz said:
Nothing would happen to you. You guys are the DEVIL :devil: . Untouchable !
:)

We will continue to strive. 40 Days between heaven and hell. :devil:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
I like Ancelotti when he uses reverse phsycology. Remember when he tipped Juve to win the CL in 2003!! However, Juve are going to have more motivation to win serieA. We just have to show them the true identity of the devils :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dabdob said:
I like Ancelotti when he uses reverse phsycology. Remember when he tipped Juve to win the CL in 2003!! However, Juve are going to have more motivation to win serieA. We just have to show them the true identity of the devils :thumbsup:
Ah you like that you cheeky Devil eh :devil:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
it doesnt matter. Milan can field their seconds if they like and they will win in Serie A.

Once again, i think its the other games that matter rather than the direct battles. milan can beat juve but lose to another team...over the years, i think the main reasons for teams losing lo scudetto is because they fuk up against lower and midtable teams.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts