Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think about his comment about never coaching juve agin?
personaly I do agree with him why he would coaching team like juve (altho they are big team) when he couldn't achieve any thing while he is now
coaching the biggest and greatst team in the world (Milan) and cheive
almost every cup to us and achieve personal succes

Ancelotti: "Never again, Juve"
4.12 || webmaster || $source

Source: Football Italia

Carlo Ancelotti has added spice to the Scudetto chase by admitting he’d never return to Juventus, while preparing to face another old club, Parma.

“Of course it’s a shame I left Turin without winning any trophies, but there is absolutely no chance of a comeback. You should never return to the scene of a crime,” he joked.

Ancelotti was dubbed a ‘loser’ after twice finishing runner-up to the Scudetto with the Bianconeri, but in the last two years at Milan he has won the Champions’ League, Serie A title and Coppa Italia. His next challenge is to close the four-point gap to the leaders and to do that he must beat another of his former teams – Parma.

“We will try to play good football and give ourselves a sense of consistency after this fine run of results,” he said ahead of today’s trip to the Tardini.

“The whole squad is on good form, both physically and psychologically, and that will allow us to be ready for the upcoming top of the table clash with Juventus.”

The Rossoneri are boosted by the return of Andriy Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson, while former Parma hero Hernan Crespo is unstoppable at the moment with four goals in three games.

“If Sheva wins the European Player of the Year award, then it will be for the consistency with which he found the net throughout 2004. He has always done well with both Milan and the Ukraine national side, excelling in every competition.”

There are reports that Alberto Gilardino will be swapping his Parma shirt for a Milan one permanently in January and Ancelotti again praised the Italian international.

“Gilardino is the complete striker who is very capable in the box and can also hold up the ball for his teammates. He is an old-fashioned hit-man.”

However, the San Siro boss is not looking at today’s game as a turning point in the Serie A Championship.

“I don’t think the title race is over yet,” he assured. “I believe the real battle for both the Scudetto and Champions’ League begins in March. Fabio Capello and his players are accustomed to working under pressure and I doubt they’ll slip up before then.”

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
I hardly blame him for saying that, Juve treated him bad just chucking him out on the street without telling him anything in advance.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
numerodix said:
I hardly blame him for saying that, Juve treated him bad just chucking him out on the street without telling him anything in advance.
Fair to say that perhaps even if just partially, he has already taken a slight revenge ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Fair to say that perhaps even if just partially, he has already taken a slight revenge ;)
The sweetest of revenges!:stuckup::devil:

Manchester. 28 May 2003. An indelible date. For ever!:stuckup::devil: :proud::star:

FORZA CARLETTO!!!:star::devil: :proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No way he'd return it was a bit of a dogs act by Juve to do what they did to them,But then again Karma came around in the end on may the 28th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts