Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's true, Ancelotti will be the NEW coach for Real Madrid next season, leaving Tassotti as the new Milan coach for 2005/2006 season.

Arrigo Sacchi, new manager director for Real Madrid, like to sign Ancelotti to be the next Real Madrid coach next season.

Ancelotti likes to coach in Spain, and probably speaks with Berlusconi to go out.

Maybe yes or maybe not, but the news is there and I think that it's TRUE.

What do you think about think bomb-news? :rollani:

·
Registered
869 Posts
you must be joking

he's going N-O-W-H-E-R-E like a coward leaving his team half way in the middle of a successful project.

Ancelotti is a member of a family, not a mercenary ready to leave his mates of a lifetime for a few euros more

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GioCurvaSud said:
you must be joking

he's going N-O-W-H-E-R-E like a coward leaving his team half way in the middle of a successful project.

Ancelotti is a member of a family, not a mercenary ready to leave his mates of a lifetime for a few euros more
Like Capello?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Smoje said:
Yes, that's true, Ancelotti will be the NEW coach for Real Madrid next season, leaving Tassotti as the new Milan coach for 2005/2006 season.

Arrigo Sacchi, new manager director for Real Madrid, like to sign Ancelotti to be the next Real Madrid coach next season.

Ancelotti likes to coach in Spain, and probably speaks with Berlusconi to go out.

Maybe yes or maybe not, but the news is there and I think that it's TRUE.

What do you think about think bomb-news? :rollani:

I read this crap on Marca.es
But ive seen you have add a lot of
personal :rollani: views on the news.

Half of what you wrote you just made it up.
A bit bored?

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Smoje said:
Like Capello?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bringing up Capello in this only dismantles your own argument. Ancelotti is a man of honour, a man that respects his adversaries, his employer, and the players he coaches. He has that which Capello lacks; human decency.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:yawn:
Why would Carletto leave a club that's more than just a club but his family to a great club but a mercenary one?:groan: Doesn't make sense at all.

CARLETTO NON SI TOCCA!!!!:stuckup::devil: :fero:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
It would be a stupid move unless glamor is all Ancelotti is after. Real Madrid isn't really even a team anymore but a collection of aging stars and under-appreciated middleclass citizens who soon will rebel against the Zidanes-Pavones crap. And I say this being a closet Real Madrid fan. The current managing philosophy is a disaster waiting to happen. Milan, on the other hand, have a created a team and an environment where a worker like Gattuso is held in similar esteem to its goalscoring stars.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Dae said:
It would be a stupid move unless glamor is all Ancelotti is after.
This is the man that is called "the farmer", so I doubt he's longing for the glamour and galactical feel of Real Madrid ;).

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its wrong. Iheard Zaccheroni is in line for the job according to Channel4

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Its wrong. Iheard Zaccheroni is in line for the job according to Channel4
None is true, stupid reporters just making things up because Real Madrid appointed Sacchi as director of draftees. They are now going to link up with any coach or player that had/has a connection with him, am already used to this crap.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Galliani: Ancelotti resta al Milan
Mar 21 Dic, 7:17 PM
(ANSA) - MILANO, 21 DIC - Adriano Galliani ha smentito la possibilita' che Carlo Ancelotti possa lasciare la panchina del Milan per seguire Sacchi al Real Madrid. 'Escludo che Sacchi possa portarsi a Madrid Carlo Ancelotti - ha detto il vicepresidente rossonero -. Lui ha un contratto con noi fino al 2007 e da Milano non si muove. L'ho sentito poco fa, e' in Spagna ma solo per giocare a tennis'.

In brief: Ancelotti is here to stay :stuckup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Galliani: Ancelotti resta al Milan
Mar 21 Dic, 7:17 PM
(ANSA) - MILANO, 21 DIC - Adriano Galliani ha smentito la possibilita' che Carlo Ancelotti possa lasciare la panchina del Milan per seguire Sacchi al Real Madrid. 'Escludo che Sacchi possa portarsi a Madrid Carlo Ancelotti - ha detto il vicepresidente rossonero -. Lui ha un contratto con noi fino al 2007 e da Milano non si muove. L'ho sentito poco fa, e' in Spagna ma solo per giocare a tennis'.
:yawn::sob:

Coming from :devil: HIM :devil: we all know what that means...:sob::nervous:

Cheers.;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Sheva_Rules said:
Ancelotti's too good for Real Madrid :)
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

My goodness Yasser, are you saying you finally came around on Carlito? :mute: :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
numerodix said:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

My goodness Yasser, are you saying you finally came around on Carlito? :mute: :D
:D

Cheers.;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts