Xtratime Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58,504 Posts
An ugly game of football in Rades. Yeah the Tunisians played with heart, passion, determination, commitment and all this sh*t. But sorry to say this, This Senegal side is clearly out of form. Diouf belongs to the circus. The main reason why he always protests is because he knows he is crap and he'll never score even if his life depended on it. :howler: Salif Diao is simply a GHOST of the player we all admired in the previous ACN in Mali and in the WC too. Someone tell this guy to leave Liverpool before it's too late. Same goes for Tony Sylva, who has lost his form and even any kid can notice that. He was a superman before, but the time he spent on the Monaco bench has clearly affected him badly. Correct me if i'm worng but I guess Aliou Cisse doesn't get much playing time in the EPL too, right ?

Now some Questions to ask Senegal's coach :

1) Why didn't Mamadou Niang start ?! He was clearly Senegal's best attacking option in previous matches.

2) Why bench a player like Diomansy Kamara when your strikers disappoint. This kid scores goals week in week out in SERIE A, Not the French league and he's a starter at Modena. Kamara didn't start even once for Senegal and everytime he came on it was too late.

3) Why not substituting Hadji Diouf ? My nominee for worst player of Tunisia 2004. Well, right after the Funny Benin goalie that is. :tongue:

4) Why bench a player like Omar Daf ?! He's Senegal's main Left-back and he can also play at Right-back. He's by far more experienced than Ibrahima Faye !!

Now this french coach should be simply sacked. IMO He's even worse than our coach (Mohsen Saleh that is). Give Mohsen Saleh 20 players based in Europe's elite leagues and he'd win you the ACN for sure.

Now as for Tunisia, Other than the mistakes and the form of the Tiranga lions in this tournament, they wanted this win more. Senegal wanted to win YES, but not as much as Tunisia. It was a matter of life or death for the North Africans, that wasn't the case for Senegal. Yeah you finished 2nd in Mali and had a great World Cup but that should be a starting point, not the end. Great game for Karim Hagui. He's young, he's not originally a right-back but he has the potential. As for the centrebacks (Badra and Jaaidi) I still insist that against any pacy forward they would be easily fooled. But Hey, Senegal uses Diouf who won't score ever. And Henri Camara, who's decent but drops to the midfield way too much and mainly is deployed at the right flank. Kinda like Cristiano Ronaldo with Man U and Figo with Real.

Tunisia played with 2 ball winners and a DM today btw ! So even if my grannie is playing in the centre of defence she wouldn't be put into much trouble. Kudos to the Tunisians for their fighting spirit and strong desire to win.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Prince-O said:
Disgraceful scenes by the Senegalese?? :confused:

I got disgusted by the behaviour of the Tunisians as well (again). During the whole game they were very unsportive. Also, the referee favoured them and what is even more ridiculous, the ball boys don't give balls to the opposite goalie! :yuck:

Anyway, I hope they will be kicked out in the next round actually. Hopefully by Nigeria.
Like Senegal would have won without that. I don;t like the tactics of Tunesia either, I guess that's the fact that they're so close with southern Europe geografical. Still those Senegalese are way too disturb mentally. With on top of them all of course the man who has already been mentioned before El Hadji Diouff. Like some many other WC stars of 2002 he has proved to be useless after that. Besides an odd goog game for Liverpool. If something doesn;t goes his way, he throws away the game straight. See today after the supposed push he got just before the only goal of the game. The ref perhaps could have given something for it, but it didn't look that clear and with Diouff rep. I could understand that he played on. Good goal by the Tunesians btw. They don't have such an exciting squad to watch, but they sure are tough to beat.

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Prince-O said:
Disgraceful scenes by the Senegalese?? :confused:

I got disgusted by the behaviour of the Tunisians as well (again). During the whole game they were very unsportive. Also, the referee favoured them and what is even more ridiculous, the ball boys don't give balls to the opposite goalie! :yuck:

Anyway, I hope they will be kicked out in the next round actually. Hopefully by Nigeria.
You must've watched a different game Prince-O , or have a chip on your shoulder against Tunesia after the LuaLua incident.

I can honestly say that I didn't find Tunesia to be particularly unsportive in this game. Senegal, however, were a disgrace to the sport. They didn't come with any intention of playing football.

...and the ref let them get away with it (again), by being so lenient against them (particularly in the second half)! Can you believe he didn't wave any cards during the melee after the goal, or the one after Santos' substitution, or when the keeper lashed out at the photographers behind the goal, or the many times Diouf picked a fight with the bench or the ref or anyone nearby, or when....etc...

I'm sorry... Senegal were a disgrace in every sense :yuck: :yuck: :rollani:

Had there been a card happy latin ref at the helm, they wouldn't have finished with 11 men.

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
The ref ruined the game, had he stamped his authority on it early things could have been different. I'm astonished how Diouf didn't even get a card when things were all said and done.

Senegal were a disgrace, some of the antics were absolutely deplorable. Very disappointing from a team that has considerable talent.

Great goal from Tunisia to win the game, which they rightfully did.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Listen, Senegal aren't my favourite team as well, but I can't see how you all say Senegal were a disgrace and all of you praise Tunisia. This game showed football's bad side in every sense. Both teams were terribly unsportive. Did you see the players who had were substituted? Even when I crawl I move faster :rolleyes: The Senegalese had every right to get angry. Of course the Senegalese were unsportive as well, but to let the Tunisians of so easily is ridiculous.

btw, what was that referee doing there anyway? I thought it was an African nations cup :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Only reason i wanted Senegal to win is because of that disgrace Diouf.Did he spit on anyone aswell ? :eek: Anyway he's out for three games for whatever reason.Dont mind Diao he's decent backup.Diouf has played his last 38 game sand hasnt scored a goal for Liverpool and he is a bastard to go with it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts