Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I've been a kid, derbies had a trademark :stuckup: Milan play Inter counter. It's always been like that, since the 60's. Supposedly Milan play open, Inter counter. None is better than the other, it's just the way it is :stuckup: We had Rivera, they had Mazzola, even in our most miserable times, we had trainers like Ilario Catagner that was known for his open play whilst Inter have nearly always relied on a more defensive approach in football, especially in the derby. I still have in my eyes a derby we lost 1-0 (Nicola Berti) with Brehme passing the ball to Zenga (Man of the match) after only 4 seconds :eek: Who does not remember the derby we lost 3-1 with Pagliuca having the game of his life, or back in 2002 when Vieri scored with his knee on a lucky rebound on Inter only attempt at goal :eek: again, who does not remember Aldo Serena banging in Inter only attept at goal for a 1-0 win, whilst we totally controlled the game :mad: so as Frank Sinatra once sang "For once in my life" :shades: It's our turn :shades:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Next year is Inter's Year. :stuckup: It was supposed to be this one but they postponed their plans. :mute:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
yo know diavolo i must say this was a true stab for inter fans...to win like this....when they claimed the whole game how much better they ere doing (watched the game with two inter fans)...i must say it was fun to see us get lucky....and them kept at bay by what was the best defensive performance since italy vs. holland in E2K....

GRANDE MALDINI!!!
E NESTA....STUPORE!!!! SPETTACOLARE!!!!! that header on bobo when he tried to turn him.....just before HT....pure genious....reminded me of that bicycle kick he did in CL a few years ago to save a goal on the line

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would add the fantastic save by Dida on their only serious shot on target :cool:

When Professor Billy :cool: entered, Inter knew the game was over ;)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Diavolo said:
I would add the fantastic save by Dida on their only serious shot on target :cool:

yeah that lil clearance...calm and collected as always

u could just see him shake his head and go..."kids these days...."

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lav said:

He looked even bored ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Lav said:

I would love to see Costacurta against ManUs Rooney and Ronaldo in the upcomping CL game. Just to see that "I-am-older-than-you-wankers-together-and-have-played-in-serie-a-since-
-before-the-mailman-humped-your-ugly-mamas" look ;)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
:D

...and to think how many people were begging Milan to get rid of Dida after his little mistake against Leeds a few years ago... :nono:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Dida really was superb, especially when he made a save in the end of the 1st half...
i really hope our winning streak won't end too soon :D

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
They all did great!!
Congratulations!!!!!
I think now we can walk our way confidently towards la scudetto, CL, & maybe Coppa Italia.. O my God it would be wonderful if we won them all!!

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
As we know, the CL goes beyond quality, its having the gouls and ghosts in your side
I honestly would be very happy with the scudetto

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Despite being delighted with the win last night, I think some of you are getting unrealistically optimistic. :eek: At best, we should be delighted with the Coppa Italia. As a wise man once said, lo Scudetto is Juve's to lose and the CL is Inter's this year. :sob: We only have the Coppa Italia to put our dreams and hopes into...:hopefull:

Hopefully, Lady Luck will not deprive us of that glimer of hope!!!:nervous: :hopefull:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
San Siro said:
Despite being delighted with the win last night, I think some of you are getting unrealistically optimistic. :eek: At best, we should be delighted with the Coppa Italia. As a wise man once said, lo Scudetto is Juve's to lose and the CL is Inter's this year. :sob: We only have the Coppa Italia to put our dreams and hopes into...:hopefull:

Hopefully, Lady Luck will not deprive us of that glimer of hope!!!:nervous: :hopefull:

Cheers.;)
I personally see us having less chances in CL than in Serie A. I am extemely worried on having to play games with so many injured players :frownani: indeed, may Lady Luck back us a bit from now on :hopefull:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Diavolo said:
:star:

Lav said:
and
Diavolo said:
He looked even bored ;)
:D

barracuda said:
I would love to see Costacurta against ManUs Rooney and Ronaldo in the upcomping CL game. Just to see that "I-am-older-than-you-wankers-together-and-have-played-in-serie-a-since-
-before-the-mailman-humped-your-ugly-mamas" look ;)
:howler: :dielaugh:

I have to say, for every week that passes, for every time he defies the odds and both participates and shines in serie A, my already great respect for this footballer just grows and grows. He makes football special.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cacìni said:
:I have to say, for every week that passes, for every time he defies the odds and both participates and shines in serie A, my already great respect for this footballer just grows and grows. He makes football special.
Poetry Cacini, poetry :cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cacìni said:
I have to say, for every week that passes, for every time he defies the odds and both participates and shines in serie A, my already great respect for this footballer just grows and grows. He makes football special.

what a nice words for billy... :proud:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts