Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't get Suker as back up striker? He will come almost for free and he must be tempted to play in Serie A before he retires. So, what do you think about this?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suker is a better scorer than Stanic, Amoroso and Crespo will be away for qualifying games in South America, Di Vaio will get his chances anyway... What else need to be said? :)

Seriously, I think Stanic is lost and I wanted to promote Suker as Stanic's replacement. I think we should give Bonazzoli a chance as well as some primavera striker.

I think there are still a number of questions around our team next season. I think it's very much dependant if we get into the Champion's League or not. We won't sign as many new players if we don't qualify and maybe, just maybe, some of our stars will be tempted to move away. So in my eyes tomorrows game is crucial to the future of Parma. But then again. Maybe not. And no Champion's League means a greater chance at Lo Scudetto. The players will be physically more fit in the league and mentally the players will be focused completely on the league... Which will be a huge advantage. To go far in Champion's League almost certainly ruin your chances of winning Lo Scudetto. But then again... :) A good run in the Champion's League would mean greater publicity and result in Parma getting more respect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts