Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a final it will be on sunday when the flambouyant brazilians meet the resilient germans in this epic final.they have never met in a worldcup championship not to talk of in the final.

fifa has dreamt of this final for along time but all their effort to pair them is always futile but this time it will be fida that will have the last laugh.the brazilians have played in the final six times winning four times and coming second twice while the germans have played in the final six times and won it thrice coming second thrice .so therefore who is going to win this final.but ballack will not be playing in this final while ronaldinho will be present so the brazilians will be a complete side and that is an advantage.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
An epic indeed!!

I agree. It will be a most interesting match.

Talent V Teamwork
Flair V Resilience

This should be one of the great great games that we see in those documentaries. Hopefully Collina will do a good job and both teams will play their best.

My heart bleeds for Ballack.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
It is going to be a classic for sure if Collina does a good job refeering. It is sad though that the best German player, Ballack, will miss the final. I dont feel bad for the Germans coz I dont really like NT but I feel bad for the spectators who will be deprived of seeing Ballack play in the final.

·
Registered
40 Posts
As it as been played out, the brazilans showed their true colors and imaginative play, i am happy for Ronaldo for a player down with injury for more than 2 years now is the best again. up inter:D :tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
40 Posts
BRASIL

bj2luv said:
As it as been played out, the brazilans showed their true colors and imaginative play, i am happy for Ronaldo for a player down with injury for more than 2 years now is the best again. up inter:D :tongue: :howler:
life is all about UPs and DOWNs, for ROnaldo it has been a bumping ride for him now he is back for GOOD

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
Was it Epic ?? I didnt get up to watch it, and I didnt see the replays during the day !!

:mute:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts