Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im pretty sorry for what I did. Im sorry for making Patrick feel bad. I pretty sorry for acting like a jerk and not feeling what Patrick was feeling. Im pretty stupid when I interfered, I wish you guys understand. I wish you know the regret I have from all of this. I deserve to be banned and not allowed in these forums again. Its just that I got edged when I knew that my buddy and a buddy of everyone in the forum changed his team. Its pretty hard you know, very hard. its like losing someone you depended to see his post in every thread. Patrick, you should follow the team that you love, forget about Jimmy or Tim, they are good people, but your heart drives you to a passion. Im happy for Patrick that he has great friends who helped him in a hard time. Im really sorry Patrick, I really am.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I kinda hope you do mean it.

I won an award at the Inter forum and I really do like Inter, I cannot say I don't, but I don't know, I feel like a backstabber for leaving Jimmy & Xavi though. :(

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Now that´s more like it Christian.Now I´m starting to see the Inter common sense that we all have somewhere. :)

And Patrick,really drop it! :).....Neither me nor Tim really cares of what team you are supporting as long as you are being happy with yourself.This thing has just been blowned WAYYYYYYYYY out of proportion and everyone needs to take some sleeping pills and wake up and realize that this isn´t any serious at all.Too much fuss about nothing.
You haven´t left us.You still have us

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Okay, whatever you say Jimmy. I'm still a little bit confused. Tim's mad no doubt about it. I just wanna think. I dunno. I'm black/empty right now. ;)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick said:
I kinda hope you do mean it.

I won an award at the Inter forum and I really do like Inter, I cannot say I don't, but I don't know, I feel like a backstabber for leaving Jimmy & Xavi though. :(
Trust me, I do

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Send me your e-mail here or trough PM so we can talk right now on MSN. :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ok, I haven't posted here much but as much as I understand :

Patrick was an Inter fan, then he started to like Milan and became a Milan, Christian didn't like it too much and started to tease Patrick. Now he said that he is sorry and apologized.

If it's like that it's stupid - if you love Milan, then Milan, if Inter, then Inter. Not like this guy here...He can't be possibly happy with himself.

Artur

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yes. we're friends again. ;)

I am Milansta. and he's Interista. We can have a nice friendly rivalry especially come Derby time. :tongue:

Thanks for the kind words, Artur. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Patrick said:
Yes. we're friends again. ;)

I am Milansta. and he's Interista. We can have a nice friendly rivalry especially come Derby time. :tongue:

Thanks for the kind words, Artur. :rolleyes:
My best friend is an Interista... I'll try to bring his little kid to the light side. ;)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Artur said:
Not like this guy here...He can't be possibly happy with himself.
Of course he can. The team or teams Pat decides to follow, the team or teams he decides to support, the number of times he decides to switch teams, and the reasons behind his decisions, all aren't anyone's business but his own. He doesn't need anybody's approval.

·
Registered
43,402 Posts
JKris said:

My best friend is an Interista... I'll try to bring his little kid to the light side. ;)
My sister is a hard-core Juventino (for DP , of course) ... how do you think I feel ... :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts