Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Thotobald said:
How 'bout any rumour without a quote?
And that quote cannot be his agent saying: "The club has received several offers from other clubs. I don't want to say from who."
Those quotes are almost exclusively followed by: "x, y, z have been linked with this player earlier this season...."

....or a superannuated player and his opinions. :nono:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Well, if most people agree, I will gladly delete any of those useless rumors I see and ask Carson to stop filling the forum with channel 4 articles.

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
I always believed that deleting posts should be a last resort. Maybe we could just talk to Carson and just ask him to not create such clutter. He should keep his copy and pastes in the rumors thread, where it belongs. :jester:
If Carson really bothers some, I would suggest putting him on ignore.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
channel 4 is great, well it used to be, they still make some good shows from time to time though, anyone seen Shameless ?

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Channel4's main problem is that they completely lack any form for journalistic integrity, but as long as it contains a quote, I am personally open for any article/rumour, even from Channel4. Is that a good idea?

Quote: accepted
No quote: :nono:

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the thing is that it's annoying to have them everywhere.
one or two in the rumours thread every now and then,ok i don't mind.
i'm not at all against bringing in some news or wherever you find relevant stuff on websites or in magazins.

but actually the articles from channel 4 are all crap!
not(only) from what they say, but as Thotobald stated from a journalistic aspect.
boooooooring.

and why does Carson copy/paste them in every forum?
do the voices inside his head tell him to do it?

@Jern Lizardhous
i haven't seen this tv channel, but my intention was to do something against the spamming with their trashy "articles".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts